Star Wars Ep. VIII - The Last Jedi (2017)

Sobre el universo creado por George Lucas
Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 26 Dic 2017, 22:03

:risamalvada: :risamalvada: :risamalvada: no creo verla en el cine

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 04 Abr 2018, 14:54

La vi el finde pasado... realmente, no entiendo para donde estan queriendo ir, muy wtf todo :-o

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 04 Abr 2018, 16:26

Por lo que se habla, el director se limpió el toto con cualquier cosa que haya dejado JJ Abrams he hizo la suya sin importar ningun "plan" previo (obvio aprobado por Disney)

Mas alla de que en el contexto de secuela es cualquiera, unitariamente es un embole y un monton de secuencias sin sentido.
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 08 Sep 2018, 13:28

Estoy pensando en verla de vuelta pero no me animo. Ultimamente vengo pensando y subiendo el rage por lo chota que era, asi que por ahi le doy una oportunidad para asegurarme que no me estoy dando manija...

Pero probablemente hayan liquidado Star Wars con esto, el fracaso de Solo es un claro sintoma de los problemas de TLJ y como estan manejando SW en general... ☣️

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 26 Ene 2019, 15:32

La pelicula es TAN chota que no da ganas ni de hablar, asi que dejo video de gente en youtube haciendo el trabajo sucio.

Asi de chota. Y saben que no tengo problemas en hablar de pelis chotas. Pero TLJ, dio mio...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 04 Mar 2019, 21:20

Mark Hamill, diplotmatico
Some decisions still rankle, though. He remains shocked by Han Solo’s fate: slain by his own son and Luke’s nephew, the powerful Dark Side warrior Kylo Ren (formerly known as Ben Solo) in the sequel trilogy’s opening instalment, The Force Awakens. ‘I just thought, Luke’s never going to see his best friend again. You look at it in a self-centred way. I said that it was a big mistake that those three people would never reunite in any way. I guess I was wrong, because nobody seems to care! I have to stipulate that I care, but it didn’t really seem to affect the larger audience. Luke, Han and Leia will never be together again, and I’ll probably never get to work with Harrison again. Then the second thing was that they killed me off. I thought: oh, okay, you should push my death off to the last one. That’s what I was hoping when I came back: no cameos and a run-of-the-trilogy contract. Did I get any of those things? Because as far as I’m concerned, the end of VII is really the beginning of VIII. I got one movie! They totally hornswoggled (tricked) me.’

He’s made his peace with any unfulfilled expectations. ‘Listen, I never expected to come back. We had a beginning, a middle, and an end. That’s what I said: why mess with it? It’s not something that worries me, because it’s all about the new generation, as it should be.’

Some changes had to be made, however. ‘They had me walking by 3PO, not even acknowledging him. I said: “I can’t do that! He (The Last Jedi’s director, Rian Johnson) said, “Okay, go over and do whatever.” So I went over, and I did whatever. They say it in the script: “Forget the past, kill it if you have to”, and they’re doing a pretty good job!’
https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/mark-ha ... l-season-2

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 06 Mar 2019, 14:54

Se quiere matar Luke... y con razon

Responder