Star Wars Episode VII (2015)

Sobre el universo creado por George Lucas
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Star Wars Episode VII (2015)

Mensaje por Kanon » 26 Ene 2013, 10:22

Comunicado de prensa de Disney confirmando lo que se chamuyaba desde el jueves: JJ Abrams dirige el Ep 7.

No es de mi preferencia, pero en cierta forma es de las mejores elecciones que podrian haber hecho...
J.J. Abrams to Direct Star Wars: Episode VII

J.J. Abrams will direct Star Wars: Episode VII, the first of a new series of Star Wars films to come from Lucasfilm under the leadership of Kathleen Kennedy. Abrams will be directing and Academy Award-winning writer Michael Arndt will write the screenplay.

“It’s very exciting to have J.J. aboard leading the charge as we set off to make a new Star Wars movie,” said Kennedy. “J.J. is the perfect director to helm this. Beyond having such great instincts as a filmmaker, he has an intuitive understanding of this franchise. He understands the essence of the Star Wars experience, and will bring that talent to create an unforgettable motion picture.”

George Lucas went on to say “I’ve consistently been impressed with J.J. as a filmmaker and storyteller. He’s an ideal choice to direct the new Star Wars film and the legacy couldn’t be in better hands.”

“To be a part of the next chapter of the Star Wars saga, to collaborate with Kathy Kennedy and this remarkable group of people, is an absolute honor,” J.J. Abrams said. “I may be even more grateful to George Lucas now than I was as a kid.”

J.J., his longtime producing partner Bryan Burk, and Bad Robot are on board to produce along with Kathleen Kennedy under the Disney | Lucasfilm banner.

Also consulting on the project are Lawrence Kasdan and Simon Kinberg. Kasdan has a long history with Lucasfilm, as screenwriter on The Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Return of the Jedi. Kinberg was writer on Sherlock Holmes and Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Abrams and his production company Bad Robot have a proven track record of blockbuster movies that feature complex action, heartfelt drama, iconic heroes and fantastic production values with such credits as Star Trek, Super 8, Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, and this year’s Star Trek Into Darkness. Abrams has worked with Lucasfilm’s preeminent postproduction facilities, Industrial Light & Magic and Skywalker Sound, on all of the feature films he has directed, beginning with Mission: Impossible III. He also created or co-created such acclaimed television series as Felicity, Alias, Lost and Fringe.
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Re: Star Wars Episode VII (2015)

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 26 Ene 2013, 11:43

:piensa:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 26 Ene 2013, 15:04

Personalmente preferiria que dejen la franquicia en paz pero bueh, mientras salga algo mejor que las precuelas no habria razon para quejarse... :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 24 Jul 2013, 21:56

Exclusive: Who Disney Is Looking At For ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’

Disney conspicuously kept Star Wars out of this year’s Comic-Con slate only to have it at it’s own annual D23 Expo, which is about three weeks away, August 9-11 in Anaheim.

The studio is working to produce a Star Wars: Episode VII and continue the story of where 1983′s Episode VI: Return of the Jedi left off. Production on the seventh film in the series will start next year in the UK.

Star Wars cast announcements are speculated to be on the horizon at this year’s D23.

About a two months ago my source informed me that they were going to start filming in Pinewood, but I really never paid any mind to it and now it ends up being true that they will indeed film there. I was also told that a MAJOR film star went in for a meeting, that star was Leo DiCaprio. And now I’m told that he’s out.

A little while ago I was told that two names have been thrown around a lot, and that another star went in last week.

The two stars are none other than…

RYAN GOSLING and ZAC EFRON

As for what role Efron would be playing, we don’t know. He could be a Solo kid. But what I was told for sure is the Gosling went in for Skywalker’s son. Yes, that’s right Luke’s kid.

Interesting thing is that Episode 7 is taking place thirty years after Return of the Jedi.

Things are going to start heating up in the next month. And no way is J.J. Abrams leaving Episode 7 for Star Trek 3. Its very possible though he does just one movie in the new trilogy.

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi represented the end of the Star Wars series on film but the story for Episode VII will be original and written by Michael Arndt, whose writing credits include Toy Story 3 and the upcoming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
http://latino-review.com/2013/07/24/exc ... rce=feedly

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Ene 2014, 16:59

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 12 Ene 2014, 23:10

Electro? :risa:

ShonenBushido
Da Funk

Mensaje por ShonenBushido » 13 Ene 2014, 13:06

DICEN (ojota) que por el parecido a Mark Hamill puede que sea el hijo de luke. PERO (ojota) también parece que Disney se va a cagar en todo el universo extendido (adios Mara Jade, todos te queríamos) y va a contar su propia historia inventando todo lo demás.

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 13 Ene 2014, 22:01

Tambien andan diciendo que Luke Han y Leia van a protagonizar, nada de secundarios, y monton de rumores de casting...

Blah, que empiecen a tirar cosas en concreto, se les termina el tiempo.

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 14 Ene 2014, 00:49

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla: Star Wars murió hace un buen par de años para mi...

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 14 Ene 2014, 04:37

Meth Damon? En serio? :-|

Responder