[DCU] Justice League (2017-2021)

Acerca de las aventuras de DC Comics
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

[DCU] Justice League (2017-2021)

Mensaje por Kanon » 09 Ago 2012, 09:28

Ben Affleck On ‘Justice League?’ His Camp Says No

I’ve been reading a lot of stuff lately that has been of questionable substance, and I’m calling bullshit on this big Variety scoop today that implies Warner Bros will get Ben Affleck as director of its Justice League film. This is a story I checked out days ago, and didn’t run when Affleck’s reps stated that it was not going to happen with him. Now, it makes sense that Warner Bros would offer Affleck the project. Chris Nolan is top man over there, but after three Batfilms and after producing the Superman reboot Man of Steel, he’s gotten spandex-clad protagonists out of his system. After Nolan, the studio then offers everything else to Harry Potter director David Yates (who is now keen on Tarzan) and Affleck, who has become a major director with Gone Baby Gone, The Town, and the upcoming Argo. Just because the studio wants Affleck doesn’t mean he will do the movie, and several sources tell me he might take a meeting, but that’s it.

After putting his acting career in the dumper with questionable choices like Gigli, Affleck admirably scripted a second act for himself with his writing and directing skills, and did it by taking on unexpected, thoughtful films. His reps clearly denied he would take this, and why would he want to direct a Justice League movie, unless he himself had figured out a way to make one that would compare favorably with Joss Whedon’s billion dollar Marvel smash The Avengers? I don’t see it. As my old agent/manager pal Michael Black used to say sometimes when I came at him breathlessly with an important but dubious package involving one of his clients, “Don’t dress for that premiere, darling.”
http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/ben-aff ... mp-says-no
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: Justice League

Mensaje por Poyo » 09 Ago 2012, 13:46

La verdad no veo factible una pelicula de la Liga de la Justicia, mas teniendo en cuenta que el Batman de Nolan/Bale cerro su ciclo, el proyecto frustrado de la serie de TV de Wonder Woman y el fracaso de Green Lantern, posiblemente Man of Steel abra alguna puertita, pero lo veo MUY jodido...

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 09 Ago 2012, 14:48

Si si a lo sumo si superman convence... un duo
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 26 Ago 2012, 15:56

Creo que con el exito de Avengers, lo natural es que todos quieran tener su propia Avengers, y serian muy estupidos en DC si no lo intentaran...

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 26 Ago 2012, 22:04

Para mi que les conviene esperar,ahora va a parecer algo apuradisimo sacado para hacerle la contra a marvel , como quien copia el chiste a otro pero a nadie le da risa.

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 26 Ago 2012, 22:26

Por un lado, me parce que lo correcto es hacer lo que hizo Marvel. Es mas copado y natural verlos a cada uno en lo suyo, y despues el team up. Por otro, son tan chotos los heroes de DC ( :risamalvada: ) que por ahi les conviene meterlos juntos, enganchar a la gente por ese lado, y despues tratar de venderles la peli de cada uno...

El primero es el camino dificil, que requiere talento. El segundo, es el facil y el que mas probablemente tomen...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 03 Dic 2012, 11:19

EXCLUSIVE: We Know Who The Bad Guy Is In ‘JUSTICE LEAGUE’

Mayimbe here…

So back in October, Ben Fritz over at the L.A. Times reported that Warner Bros is running full steam ahead with getting a Justice League movie on the big screen by summer 2015.

As of this morning, the search is still ongoing for a director and subject to how Man Of Steel performs, shooting should get underway next year. Now in case you been living under a rock the past year, everybody else knows that Marvel is dropping the sequel to The Avengers that summer as well. That is some pretty stiff competition.

In this corner we got Earth’s Mightiest Heroes going up against Thanos the Mad Titan. How will Warners respond? Just WHO will the Justice League face off against?

Not a Titan, but a GOD!

After some persistent snooping, we have exclusively learned that the main baddie is none other than…

…DARKSEID!

Yes folks, Darkseid. The supreme monarch of the planet Apokolips and the greatest threat to the DC Universe.

It’s kind of obvious if you really think about it. I mean for Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and others to come together in a summer tentpole movie to face a threat, well, that threat better be planetary. Who were you expecting? Lex Luthor?

Now I’m not going to go into the whole Darkseid wiki backstory because there are other writers out there who can give you way better context on the super villain than I could. Quite frankly, the only experience I have with Darkseid is when Michael Ironside voiced him on Superman: The Animated Series. Remember when Darkseid killed Ben Turpin with his Omega Beams?

Anyway, there you have it folks. Bank on Darkseid raising all sorts of hell for the Justice League. Now as long as Darkseid doesn’t bring the members his corny entourage like Granny Goodness, then we are all good.
http://latino-review.com/2012/12/03/exc ... ce-league/

Darkseid y Thanos el mismo año...

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 03 Dic 2012, 21:32

Si se da, va a estar tremendo...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 07 Feb 2013, 16:02

Dijo Mark Millar (creador de Kick Ass, Wanted y ahora laburando en las pelis de X-Men en FOX):
I actually think the big problem for them is the characters are just too out of date. The characters were created 75 years ago, even the newest major character was created 68 years ago, so they’re in a really weird time.

Now the stuff I grew up with… I adored the DC stuff growing up but really, how do you do a movie about Green Lantern, his power is that he manifests green plasma from his imagination and uses them as weapons against someone? Even that in itself if you just imagine then watching a fight scene with a guy who’s like a hundred feet away making plasma manifestations fight someone – it’s not exactly raucous, getting up close and personal.

The Flash has door handles on the side of his mask and if he doesn’t wear that mask, I’ll be pissed off, you know what I mean? They’re in a weird, weird situation – if you’ve got a guy who moves at the speed of light up against the Weather Wizard and Captain Cold or whatever, then your movie’s over in two seconds.

You can get away with stuff in comics that in live action’s just a bit sucky – the best one is definitely Aquaman. Aquaman can’t even talk under water. If you think about it in comics it’s fine, you just have a speech balloon, but how do you have Atlantis and people talking under water? Are they gonna talking telepathically? Is it going to be body forms? The actual logistics of each member of the Justice League is disastrous, and you put them all together and I think you get an excellent way of losing $200 million.
http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/33956/ju ... 0-million/

Tranca...

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 07 Feb 2013, 18:47

Los mato :risa: :risa:

Yo no creo que el concepto de los heroes de la Liga sea impráctico en si, todo reside en la inteligencia con la cual el director lleve a cabo el contexto, si vamos por improbabilidad, tampoco habrían Avengers... ni tendríamos Guardianes de la Galaxia en camino :cana:

hace un tiempo se filtró el rumor que el próximo juego de Batman: Arkham introduciría a varios miembros de la Liga, siendo más un juego de JLA que de Arkham en sí, por otro lado, se habló también de que ya que el Batman de Nolan/Bale no era JLA-friendly, se pensaba en rebootearlo, usando esta vez al Batman de los juegos de Arkham como modelo, ahí me interesaría bastante :piensa:

Responder