The Hateful Eight (Tarantino)

Charlas sobre cine en general
Responder
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

The Hateful Eight (Tarantino)

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Ene 2014, 17:56

Quentin Tarantino’s New Script: Creating Buzz, And Another Turn For Bruce Dern?

EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a bit of fun gossip surfacing in Golden Globes weekend. Whenever Quentin Tarantino completes a new script, it’s an event accompanied by great fanfare, partly because his scripts are so damned fun to read. The drums have begun beating on his next film. Here’s what I am hearing. None of it is entirely confirmed but I believe it. It is definitely a Western, and the working title I’m hearing is The Hateful Eight. Tarantino has finished a draft, and is in the process of showing it to a handful of actors he wants for the picture. He usually does this, gets feedback and goes back in and hones his work. I’m so far hearing he’s got two actors in mind.

One isn’t a surprise: Christoph Waltz, whom Tarantino helped transform from an Austrian character actor into a two-time Oscar winning star of Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained. The other name I’m hearing is Bruce Dern.(...)
http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/quentin ... ruce-dern/
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino)

Mensaje por Poyo » 12 Ene 2014, 23:10

:banana:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 14 Ene 2014, 23:05

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 22 Ene 2014, 09:11

Quentin Tarantino Shelves ‘The Hateful Eight’ After Betrayal Results In Script Leak

EXCLUSIVE: Learning today that his script The Hateful Eight leaked after he gave it to a small circle of actors, Quentin Tarantino tells me that he’s so upset that he has decided that he will not direct that film next.
Tarantino tells me he will publish it first and maybe revisit the prospect of a movie in the next five years.

“I’m very, very depressed,” Tarantino said. “I finished a script, a first draft, and I didn’t mean to shoot it until next winter, a year from now. I gave it to six people, and apparently it’s gotten out today.” He learned that when his longtime agent Mike Simpson began getting phone calls from agents looking to pitch their clients for roles in the ensemble Western.

So who could have done this? “I gave it to one of the producers on Django Unchained, Reggie Hudlin, and he let an agent come to his house and read it,” Tarantino said. “That’s a betrayal, but not crippling because the agent didn’t end up with the script. There is an ugly maliciousness to the rest of it. I gave it to three actors: Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Tim Roth. The one I know didn’t do this is Tim Roth. One of the others let their agent read it, and that agent has now passed it on to everyone in Hollywood. I don’t know how these fucking agents work, but I’m not making this next. I’m going to publish it, and that’s it for now. I give it out to six people, and if I can’t trust them to that degree, then I have no desire to make it. I’ll publish it. I’m done. I’ll move on to the next thing. I’ve got 10 more where that came from.”
“I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth, because I do like the fact that everyone eventually posts it, gets it and reviews it on the net,” Tarantino said. “Frankly, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I like the fact that people like my shit, and that they go out of their way to find it and read it. But I gave it to six motherfucking people! Starting this week, I’ll be setting meetings with publishers.”
“I could totally change my mind; I own the fucking thing. But I can tell you, it’s not going to be the next thing I do. It’s my baby, and if the muse calls me later to do it, we’ll do it. I was thinking about the idea of maybe publishing it before I made it, but now that deal happens for sure, and I’m not doing it next.”
“I hadn’t given it to Christoph, I haven’t given it to Sam Jackson,” he said. “I gave it to three motherfucking actors. We met in a place, and I put it in their hands. Reggie Hudlin’s agent never had a copy. It’s got to be either the agents of Dern or Madsen. Please name names.”
http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/quentin ... eak-novel/

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 22 Ene 2014, 15:18

Imagen

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 16 Abr 2015, 15:59

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 07 May 2015, 11:58

Tarantino y la puta que te pario, como me hypeo con cada pelicula tuya :dance: :dance: :dance:

Imagen

Responder