Volver al futuro IV

Mensaje por Kanon » 27 May 2008, 19:22

Se va a hacer?

No

:shine:

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080527_ ... uture.html
Gale talks Back to the Future 4
Date : May 27, 2008 Writer : "Caffeinated" Clint Morris

You’d think with Indiana Jones back on the big screen, and Rocky and Rambo only just sitting down after their triumphant returns last year, that Doc Brown may be about to dust off the time-machine for one more trip “Back to the Future”?

Not so, says writer/producer Bob Gale.

Gale, talking at the 5th Annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival benefiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation, opened the floor with, "Let me answer one question before anyone asks it, which is, 'Is there ever be a Back to the Future Part IV?'", Gale began, before answering, "No." (According to BTTF.com)

Gale’s announcement didn’t go down well. The crowd apparently went a little sour on him upon hearing that Marty and Doc wouldn’t be back.

"Well now, wait a minute now. We've all seen sometimes where they make one too many sequels and you say, 'Maybe they shouldn't have done that.' I'm not going to name any names of movies, but you know what they are!," quipped Gale.

"But more importantly, as I'm sure you all know, Michael J. Fox is not in the best of shape with his Parkinson's," he went on to explain. "The idea of making another Back to the Future movie without Michael J. Fox — you know, that's like saying 'I'm going to cook you a steak dinner and I'm going to hold the beef.' You can't do that."

"The filmmakers - we all love the three Back to the Future movies just the way they are," added Gale. "I'm sure Universal would love it if we were to say to them, 'Hey, let's do another one,' but we don't think we could ever make a fourth one that would live up to how great the first three are, so we're going to leave well enough alone."

Prediction : Within the next 5 years there’ll be a “Back to the Future” remake in the works. And you know I’m right.

For more on the “Back to the Future 4” situation, head to BTTF.com
Alguien en Hollywood con sentido comun! :shock:
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Nebraska

Re: Volver al futuro IV

Mensaje por Nebraska » 28 May 2008, 12:24

Cuando leí el título del post casi me da un ataque.

Back to the Future está perfecta como está... y Michael J.Fox no tiene posible reemplazo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 28 May 2008, 12:56

Lo que me sorprende es que la situacion es todo lo contrario a lo que nos tienen acostumbrados... publico la pide y el productor le dice que no por principios :?:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 28 May 2008, 14:16

falta de vision comercial... :nonono:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Nebraska

Mensaje por Nebraska » 28 May 2008, 15:11

Sentido común, no prostituirse cinematográficamente, honor... le daría muchos otros nombres Esteban ;)

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 28 May 2008, 15:14

bla bla bla...
vamos a ver cuanto dura su "supuesta" integridad
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 28 May 2008, 15:44

Por ahora duro bastante... :piensa:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 31 May 2008, 13:19

Por favor que no la hagan, quienes son los energumenos que estan pidiendo semejante falta de respeto :nonono:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 31 May 2008, 18:04

Hay gente para todo...

Desmondo
See ya in another life brotha!

Mensaje por Desmondo » 31 May 2008, 19:56

Yo habia leido por ahi, hace un tiempo, que Michael J. Fox no tenia problemas de trabajar en una cuarta parte siempre y cuando el tuviera un papel acorde a su edad. Me parece que habia mencionado que le gustaría ser el Doc. No del Doc Brown sino que Marty McFly de grande se hizo científico.
Imagen

Responder