Ghostbusters (Reboot - 2016)

Charlas sobre cine en general
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: A quien vas a llamar? Cazafantasmas 3 finalmente se hace!

Mensaje por Kanon » 08 Feb 2010, 08:13

Bill Murray escribió:I said to them, 'I'll do it if you kill me off in the first reel.' So now they are going to have me as a ghost in the film
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Re: A quien vas a llamar? Cazafantasmas 3 finalmente se hace!

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 08 Feb 2010, 10:52

:risamalvada:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: A quien vas a llamar? Cazafantasmas 3 finalmente se hace

Mensaje por Kanon » 24 Nov 2010, 01:21

Sony Pictures 'Ghostbusters 3' begins casting actors in Los Angeles
November 24, 2010

Imagen
Anna Faris is to play a young Ghostbuster

The long awaited "Ghostbusters 3" is finally set to go into production early 2011. Initial casting for the film's main characters are taking place in Los Angeles.

Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd will reprise their onscreen roles, as well as serve as executive producers and character writers. Academy Award nominated director Ivan Reitman will return to direct the third Ghostbusters film. In addition to directing the Ghostbusters movies, Reitman has also directed such films as Twins, Kindergarten Cop, Junior, Dave, Fathers' Day, Six Days Seven Nights, My Super Ex-Girlfriend. As a producer, Reitman has been involved throughout all phases of the filmmaking process in over 45 productions.

Lee Eisenbergand and Gene Stupnitsky, who together have shared nominations for 3 Primetime Emmy Awards and 5 Writers Guild of America Awards, are penning the screenplay. The 3rd draft of the script has been fine-tuned and handed over to Dan Akroyd, and "Ghostbusters 3" is set to go before the cameras in May, 2011. A release date is set for Christmas 2012.

On October 14, 2010 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment confirmed that the newly penned script completed by Dan Akroyd has been officially approved. "A third film will happen and the wheels are in motion." Akroyd has stated that although several of the original Ghostbusters cast members will return to appear in the movie, the film will find the original team handing over the reins to younger replacements.

The casting directors for 'Ghostbusters 3' will begin auditions to find these new "younger replacements" between now and early spring, 2011.
Story:

A ragtag group of paranormal researchers reopen their notorious ghost removal service, and a new generation of Ghostbusters is brought on board to be green slimed and trained to contain the mischievous spirits.
http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/201 ... -cast.html
Hollywood Insider : Ghostbusters 3 auditions!
By Hollywood Insider | November 23, 2010

As you’ll have heard, Ghostbusters 3 is a lock for a Fall 2011 start . And casting is going to kick off soon in Chicago, New York and Los Angeles.

FFA has the casting announcement, saying they’re looking for actors… but don’t specify which roles. They do, however, have a synopsis that insinuates the film will feature a band of new, young recruits, so one might assume that’s who they’re looking to cast.

I dropped a friend at line in Oak Lawn, who works in casting. While he hasn’t got specifics - dates and so on - he said has given the heads up that Sony will be auditioning “young male and female actors aged 18-30″ for a role in the film.

Upon reading those reports that Anna Faris is onboard I dropped a contact at Sony a line.

Asked whether he knew anything about Ms Scary Movie being onboard, he replied “Dunno. First I’ve heard of it. Heard Will Forte’s name mentioned and Bill Hader, but not Faris. I’m not in on all that though, so she could be; [Sony] does like her”.

Will Forte? ? Bill Hader?? God, is Aykroyd recruiting from the Saturday Night Live stables again? Understandable, that’s where most of the original cast came from, but tell me that they weren’t in a different league - a ‘major’ league, if you will - than the current crop of SNL stars!?

Whatever the case, and Whoever the case, Ghostbusters 3 is on!
http://www.whatsplaying.com.au/2010/11/ ... auditions/

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 24 Nov 2010, 01:30

:piensa: :piensa: :piensa: :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Dic 2014, 23:30

Mail sacado del infame hackeo a Sony Pictures:
Agree that everyone is way too nervous about how this issue and how we. present it but it's isn't a sequel to the 80s movies and it is gonna be totally original with completely different characters and our job is to find a clever way to connect the movie to the original franchise so that we can use all the assets and everything that is great about the original franchise. Paul's movie is gonna be the first one and from what I'm hearing jennifer lawrence and Emma stone and Melissa McCarthy and Amy schumer and liszzy [Lizzy] Kaplan just to name a few have already said thy wanted to be in....
El otro dia se supo que hubo charlas con Rebel Wilson (alias la gorda de Super Fun Night :roll: )

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 12 Dic 2014, 23:47

Cazafantasmas mujeres? :roll:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 28 Ene 2015, 02:18

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 28 Ene 2015, 08:49

Con lo mal que me cae Melissa McCarthy :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

A quien vas a llamar? Cazafantasmas 3 finalmente se hace!

Mensaje por Kanon » 17 Dic 2015, 17:08

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

A quien vas a llamar? Cazafantasmas 3 finalmente se hace!

Mensaje por Kanon » 14 Feb 2016, 23:56

El trailer que nadie esta ansioso de ver...

Responder