Charlas sobre cine en general
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Zoolander 2

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 Feb 2010, 11:02

La secuela toma forma en Paramount
Ben Stiller y Justin Theroux trabajan en Zoolander 2

Deadline Hollywood reporta que Ben Stiller está trabajando con Justin Theroux (Tropic Thunder) en el guión de Zoolander 2. Theroux también dirigirá.

Stiller ha expresado la idea de una secuela desde hace años, a menudo revelando que estaba viendo propuestas de guiones.

Paramount quiere mantener el presupuesto por debajo de los U$S 50 millones, sacándole el mayor provecho posible.

Esperan que Owen Wilson regrese a co-protagonizar, y Jonah Hill se encuentra en negociaciones, para interpretar probablemente al villano.
http://www.pochoclisimo.com/nota.php?id=1009
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: Zoolander 2

Mensaje por Poyo » 25 Feb 2010, 12:20

Es una buena noticia :banana:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 25 Feb 2010, 23:01

es una super noticia :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 11 Oct 2010, 10:58

NYCC 2010: 'Zoolander 2' Script Almost Ready ... With Roles For Will Ferrell, Jonah Hill

It's hard to believe it's been nine years since Derek Zoolander unleashed "Blue Steel" upon the world, but at long last the brain-cell-challenged supermodel is primed for a comeback: A script for "Zoolander 2" is almost complete, and Ben Stiller and co. could be beautifying the big-screen again sometime in 2012.

Justin Theroux, who is co-writing the script with Stiller and plans to direct, told MTV News as much while at New York Comic Con promoting the raunchy medieval comedy "Your Highness." The script is in good shape right now," he said. "I'm feeling very optimistic about it. We're doing a few little tweaks before we submit it, but I'm very hopeful that I'm going to be working on that soon."

Theroux and Stiller aren't the only ones who'll (potentially) be working on it. Owen Wilson is set to reprise his role as Zoolander's rival-turned-pal Hansel. And Theroux -- who you may remember as the evil DJ who break-dance-fought Hansel in the first film -- says the screenplay paves the way for the return of Will Ferrell's Mugatu and the introduction of a new character played by Jonah Hill.

"Fingers crossed, anything is possible in Hollywood, but I think you're going to see Mugatu. We are planning on seeing Mugatu," Theroux told us. "There are a couple new villains that step onto the stage, which we are all very happy about. And yes, Jonah is the inspiration for one of them."

As for the plot of the new film, Theroux said it will start off with Zoolander and Hansel depressed and not exactly at the top of their modeling game. "[W]e start off with them in a pretty bad place," he said. "They're about to ring 40's bell. They have to claw their way back into the fashion industry in some way or another."

Theroux kept mum on the rest of the details, but he did assure us of one thing: "It's too funny -- it'll blow your mind."
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/10/10/ny ... onah-hill/

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 11 Oct 2010, 11:06

Siguen las buenas noticias! :banana:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 11 Oct 2010, 14:02

:banana: :banana:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 03 Ago 2015, 13:34

Two-hundred lander?

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 03 Ago 2015, 13:58

Simpático teaser, pero Dumb and Dumberto me dejó bastante escéptico respecto a estas secuelas de comedias exitosas... habrá que ver... :piensa: :piensa:

El Chaos

Mensaje por El Chaos » 03 Ago 2015, 19:05

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 03 Ago 2015, 19:07

Ok... ahora se me confirman mas y mas las reservas...

Responder