A Good Day to Die Hard

Charlas sobre cine en general
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

A Good Day to Die Hard

Mensaje por Kanon » 09 Jun 2010, 22:13

La quinta de McClane :D

Esperemos que repunte... el rumor es que Bruce recupero cosas perdidas, al estar en contacto con The Expendables :o

Y parece que se llama 24/7 porque en un principio Fox queria que fuera McClane + Jack Bauer :shock:
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: Die Hard 24/7

Mensaje por Poyo » 09 Jun 2010, 22:46

McClane + Jack Bauer :shock:

Lastima que se cayo :emo:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 10 Jun 2010, 09:35

McClane + Jack Bauer :desmayo:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 12 Feb 2011, 00:16

Parece que encontraron director Noam Murro

.. un director que lo mejor que hizo fue una propaganda para el Halo :shock: :shock: :shock:

Se vienen las peliculas de 3 minutos? :risamalvada:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=30149
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Feb 2011, 00:29

Un Juan Perez...

Veremos... Me hubiera gustado alguien medianamente conocido...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 31 Ago 2011, 22:40

John Moore Last Man Standing In ‘Die Hard 5′ Directing Derby; Now Who’ll Helm ‘Red 2′?

EXCLUSIVE: After a long search process, 20th Century Fox and Bruce Willis have just chosen John Moore to direct Die Hard 5. The film will shoot in Russia, and the hope is to make it before Willis moves on to shoot a Red sequel for Summit Entertainment. In fact, Willis has just begun going through the same director search with Summit on a sequel to the 2010 hit Red. Robert Schwentke is busy helming Universal’s R.I.P.D. with Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds. They’ve just begun casting the dragnet for directors on that film. Names like Breck Eisner are being floated, but other shooters are being considered.

As for Die Hard 5, Moore is in final negotiations and was in the running through the entire search as Fox tried to find a filmmaker that pleased Willis and the studio execs that have to shoot this movie in Russia and bring it in on a budget and a tight schedule. Fox has been looking for a new director since Noam Murro left the picture after he got the job helming 300: Battle Of Artemisia for Warner Bros. The studio started with a wish list of directors to helm the script by Skip Woods that included Joe Cornish (who directed Attack the Block), Fast Five helmer Justin Lin, Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn, and Moore. More recently, I’d heard Fox had conversations with helmers that included Gary Fleder, Paul McGuigan and 1408 helmer Mikael Hafstrom.

Moore didn’t have to necessarily sell Fox; the studio loves the Irishman. But he did have to convince Willis, who has been very hands-on in the selection of Die Hard directors. Moore and Willis had long meetings and Willis was swayed by Moore’s love for the John McClane character, and his grasp of how to shoot practical, non-CGI-heavy action scenes that have been a hallmark of the Die Hard series.

Moore has directed all of his films at Fox: Behind Enemy Lines, Flight of the Phoenix, The Omen and Max Payne. He hasn’t yet scored a blockbuster — only The Omen crossed $100 million in worldwide grosses — but he certainly has a shot at one now. Even though the first film launched Willis’ star way back in 1988, the series has been remarkably resilient. The most recent installment, Live Free Or Die Hard, grossed $384 million worldwide on a budget reported to be $100 million. I’m told that the studio hopes to make this film in that range. Moore’s repped by CAA.
http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/john-mo ... elm-red-2/

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 31 Ago 2011, 23:10

:piensa: :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Oct 2011, 15:43

the official title is A Good Day to
Die Hard, because I guess John McClane (Bruce
Willis) is now a Klingon. Shooting is set to begin
in January 2012 for a February 14, 2013 release
(President's Day weekend, but it may also be a
nice date flick). The story will have McClane
traveling to Russia to save his son John McClane,
Jr., "but nothing is what it seems." (Russia's been
dead the whole time!) They're still casting for
John McClane Jr. and they're not sure if the film
will be PG-13 or R

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 12 Oct 2011, 17:38

:? :? :? :?

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 12 Oct 2011, 18:58

:irritado:

Responder