X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Sobre la franquicia X-Men, de Marvel Comics, próximamente MCU!
Poyo
This is Pequod!

X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Mensaje por Poyo » 01 Ago 2012, 22:36

X-Men 2 Goes Days of Future Past?
Classic story arc rumored as possible sequel fodder

A Days of Future Past X-Men movie? Are you freaking kidding me?!

We live in a post-Avengers world now, boys and girls, and it looks like 20th Century Fox may be the first studio to really be reacting to how that film has changed the superhero genre: AICN is reporting that Fox has registered the title Days of Future Past with the MPAA Title Registration Bureau. Could this mean that X-Men: First Class 2 is going to be an adaptation of the classic X-storyline about time travel and an alternate, quite horrible future reality for everyone's favorite mutants?

Imagen

Days of Future Past, by the dynamic duo of Chris Claremont and John Byrne, was a two-issue tale from all the way back in 1981. Required reading for any self-respecting fanboy, it tells the story of a future where mutants have been hunted into near-extinction, while the current-timeline version of the team works with the future Kitty Pryde to prevent a political assassination that will ultimately lead to that very gloomy future for the X-Men. Oh, and it's also got Sentinels.

As AICN points out, this could be a very clever way for Fox to unite the First Class cast with (some of) the actors from the original trilogy. Which, let's face it, would probably mostly be Hugh Jackman. Actually, this is a really smart way to utilize the aging Jackman as Wolverine for a few more films, as the Wolvie in that future timeline looks a bit older than his modern counterpart.

Still, if director Matthew Vaughn and Fox go this route, the original tale will have to be substantially altered for film. And who knows, this could all be off base anyway.

La secuela seria de los Dias del Futuro Pasado???? Eso seria bueno o malo? :piensa: :piensa: :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: X-Men First Class 2

Mensaje por Kanon » 02 Ago 2012, 00:18

Confirmado por Bryan Singer
Question: You mentioned X-Men, and I just had to ask you because I’m a huge X-Men fan, what can you say about the new film coming out?

Bryan Singer: I can say it’s being written right now and it will start shooting in a few months. It’s going to be very ambitious. It’s called Days of Future Past and it deals with aspects of that comic but also some very new things. I just don’t want to give any of it away. Matthew Vaughn will be directing and I’m totally excited about it.
Knowing the “Days of Future Past” story from the comics, that is a bold direction even if it’s a different version of it. I know Simon [Kinberg] said at Comic-Con that it can touch upon the entire X-Men film franchise or respect the entire X-Men film franchise, so is there room for some sort of cross-overs? More than we might have seen in the past?

Singer: I think there’s a strong desire to broaden out the universe. The X-Men universe on its own is every bit as big as the Marvel universe and I think it’s time to reach out and explore it and perhaps even bring some connectivity between the films, as Marvel’s done so well. You may see some of that, I don’t know. [Laughs]
:banana: (supongo)
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 02 Ago 2012, 01:22

:banana: :banana: (yo tambien supongo)

ShonenBushido
Da Funk

Mensaje por ShonenBushido » 02 Ago 2012, 13:41

no entiendo, de que trata ese arco argumental?

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 02 Ago 2012, 13:50

https://www.google.com.ar/

Por si este resumen del primer post no hubiera bastado...
it tells the story of a future where mutants have been hunted into near-extinction, while the current-timeline version of the team works with the future Kitty Pryde to prevent a political assassination that will ultimately lead to that very gloomy future for the X-Men. Oh, and it's also got Sentinels.

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past (X-Men First Class 2)

Mensaje por Poyo » 30 Nov 2012, 17:51

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" tendrá grandes regresos

Al poco tiempo de que se revelara que Matthew Vaughn no iba a dirigir la secuela de su X-Men: First Class, la confirmación del regreso de Bryan Singer a la silla del director llegó rápidamente. Cabe recordar que Singer dirigió los dos primeros films de X-Men que iniciaron la franquicia.

Ahora, Singer en su cuenta de Twitter escribió: "Quiero dar la bienvenida nuevamente a James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence y Nicholas Hoult a X-Men: Days of Future Past. También estoy muy emocionado de anunciar a Sir Ian McKellen y a Sir Patrick Stewart."

Por el nombre de la película (Días del futuro pasado) podemos deducir que los guionistas nos pueden tener preparados viajes en el tiempo donde las versiones jóvenes y ancianas de Charles Xavier y Magneto se encontrarán. Habrá que esperar hasta el 17 de Julio del 2014 para saberlo.
Por ahora pinta muy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cana:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 02 Dic 2012, 14:03

Y Jackman tambien!!!

Magneto viejo y Magneto joven, Xavier viejo y Xavier joven...

TOP TOP

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 21 Dic 2012, 01:14

Hugh Jackman confirmado para Wolverine en Days of the Future Past...

...por si a alguien le quedaba alguna duda :P

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 27 Ene 2013, 01:12

‏BryanSinger escribió:Very excited to welcome #annapaquin, @ellenpage & @shawnrashmore to #XMen #DaysofFuturePast - thank you @BrettRatner for letting them live!
https://jp.twitter.com/BryanSinger/stat ... 2375631872

Oh, shit...

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 27 Ene 2013, 23:55

Dicen que el papel de Ellen page no va a ser muy relevante,y teniendo en cuenta que va a ser Days of Future Past... bueno,deja pensando :?

Responder