Logan (2017 - Wolverine 3)

Sobre la franquicia X-Men, de Marvel Comics, próximamente MCU!
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Logan (2017 - Wolverine 3)

Mensaje por Kanon » 05 Nov 2013, 11:58

James Mangold, Hugh Jackman Sinking Claws Into Another ‘The Wolverine’ Film

EXCLUSIVE: Twentieth Century Fox has begun negotiations with James Mangold to return for another installment of The Wolverine, with Hugh Jackman bringing back his signature character with the razor sharp adamantium hooks. This comes after The Wolverine played very strongly overseas, enough to now sit as the second highest grossing X-Men film of all time. The film has grossed $413 million worldwide, with $132 million domestic and $280 million in international revenue.

Here’s where it is right now. Mangold is making a deal to write the treatment, with X-Men franchise matriarch Lauren Shuler Donner producing. The storyline is being kept under tight wraps. I think Mangold did a bang up job on his first superhero film. When I met him at Comic-Con San Diego, he said he tried to veer from the usual superhero formula–if hero doesn’t succeed, world is doomed–and instead make it a character-driven storyline. There were plenty of action pieces, samurai swordplay and reasons for Logan to work up that famous temper, but at its core the film worked because the stakes were subtler and the storytelling somehow more intimate. Mangold is repped by WME and Management 360, Jackman by WME.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/james-m ... um=twitter

Ahora, a pensar en que la pueden basar...
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Re: The Wolverine 2 (o 3, me perdi)

Mensaje por F-De » 05 Nov 2013, 19:20

A no ser que esta entrega indague en la aventura sexual que contaba wolverine en el video del Bananero,no quiero saber nada mas de Logan solo.

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

The Wolverine 2 (o 3, me perdi)

Mensaje por Kanon » 08 May 2016, 14:31

Arrancó la producción, y se sabe que es algún tipo de adaptación de Old Man Logan...

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 08 May 2016, 15:20

:piensa: :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 24 May 2016, 21:17

And last, we’re going to see Wolverine facing off against a “relentless, calculating… intense head of security for a global enterprise” original villain played by Boyd Holbrook. While it’s a little bit of a bummer that we won’t be seeing an iconic comic book baddie, a little ‘sclusie bird told us we might get a few more familiar faces than we thought! That’s right, we’ve got a Nerdist News exclusive for you!

A source close to the production told us that Reavers will be battling old man Logan in Wolverine 3. For newbies to the X-Men, Reavers are a group of cyborgs who’ve operated both as a gang of thieves and an elite military task force. Oh, and they’ve got a history of hatin’ on mutants under the leadership of major X-baddie Donald Pierce. In addition to being half-robot, Pierce allegedly built Reavers to wipe out the mutants and some humans. So he’s a little bit like the X-Men‘s very own Hitler. Fun! As of now, we have two mysterious villains confirmed. First was Boyd Holbrook’s character, and now we know that former Spice Girls manager (in the movie anyway) Richard E. Grant is tied to the movie to play a mad scientist… perhaps Donald Pierce himself?
http://nerdist.com/we-know-the-villains ... exclusive/

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 25 May 2016, 08:47

Old Man Logan confirmado! O soy lento y recien me enetero? :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 May 2016, 10:21

Poyo escribió: Old Man Logan confirmado! O soy lento y recien me enetero? :piensa:
Habian dicho, pero dudo que se mantengan muy cerca mas alla de un concepto basico de "ultima mision de logan"

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 07 Jun 2016, 08:37

Fuerte rumor, alineado con la escena post creditos de Apocalypse, y otras cositas que vienen queriendo hacer (X-23)
Sources close to the project have revealed that the title of the film will be Weapon X and while 'sources' might not be enough, we can assure you they are reliable.
http://www.gamezone.com/news/exclusive- ... ct-3440101

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 07 Jun 2016, 11:16

Tiene sentido :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar: