X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Sobre la franquicia X-Men, de Marvel Comics, próximamente MCU!
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

X-Men: Apocalypse (27.5.2016)

Mensaje por Kanon » 10 Mar 2016, 12:15

Imagen
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 10 Mar 2016, 13:02

Basta, me recago en Fox, me recago en bryan Singer y en First Class, me recago en los fanboys de Jennifer Lawrence, MYSTIQUE NO ES UNA HEROÍNA!!!!!! Y encima se roba el poster de los héroes!!!!!! :estallido: :estallido: :estallido: :estallido: :estallido: :estallido: :estallido: :estallido:

ShonenBushido
Da Funk

Mensaje por ShonenBushido » 10 Mar 2016, 13:07

POR AHI esta es la peli donde termina de contar como mistique se hace mala...quien te dice...ya en days of future past estaba media rogue...

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 10 Mar 2016, 13:24

Ya está, con DotFP la dejaron ahí picando, una oportunidad perfecta para hacer Apocalypse con los X-Men adultos (aunque Xavier y Magneto ya estén medio viejitos) y se comieron los mocos, al meter al cast teen hicieron mierda la poca coherencia que tiene la línea temporal de la saga, menos mal que es la última, porque esta franquicia necesita reboot URGENTE.

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 17 Mar 2016, 10:29

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 17 Mar 2016, 10:46

El clasico uniforme blanco y azul de Mystique?

No se, la trataré de ver como una película aislada del resto y quizá la disfrute más así... de otra manera no tiene ni el más puto sentido, de hecho, meter el diálogo
- "Does it ever wake you in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day they will pass that foolish law or one just like it, and come for you? And your children? "
- "I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul who comes to that school... looking for trouble."
en esta precuela le quita todo el dramatismo y significación al mismo intercambio que tuvieron en la X-Men del 2000 :nonono: :nonono:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 17 Mar 2016, 15:29

Sep, es cualquiera eso ultimo. Es como que quieren hacer un guiño, pero ya es algo completamente implausible, el mismo intercambio entre las mismas personas en 2 momentos distintos... A menos que ya estemos hablando de remake/reboot, que esto es mitad si, mitad no...

Si vamos por el lado del si, entonces el final de X1 y X2 ya los podemos considerar borrada de la continuidad :cana:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 30 Mar 2016, 14:40

Jennifer Lawrence is “dying to come back” for more X-Men films

Back in March last year, rumblings came that Jennifer Lawrence – who has played X-Men anti-hero Mystique since 2011’s X-Men: First Class – was ready to leave the shape-shifting role. J-Law, it was heavily implied, was to become an Ex-Man. X-Men: Apocalypse was her “last one, sadly”, she admitted in an interview.

But she seems to have changed her tune. Speaking exclusively to Empire on the set of Apocalypse, the Oscar-winning actress appeared to suggest she would be up for another daily routine of eight hours in the make-up chair.
“I am dying to come back,” she told us. “I love these movies, I love being in them. I love ensemble movies because it’s not on anyone’s shoulders."

Which is not to say that she definitely will be back. According to director Bryan Singer, Apocalypse marks the end of a natural prequel trilogy – and with it, a number of key actors’ contracts (including Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult) expiring.

It remains to be seen whether the class Of First Class will be back. Though the actors seem open to it (McAvoy spoke casually on the set of “the next one”), the X-Universe is currently focused on individual mutants. Hugh Jackman’s final film as Wolverine debuts in 2017, with Channing Tatum’s Gambit around the same time – production issues notwithstanding – and a sequel to Ryan Reynolds’ Deadpool also on the horizon.
Beyond that, there’s the spin-off ensemble of The New Mutants in development, and rumours of an X-Force film with Deadpool at the fore. Will there be room in this crowded slate for the First Class cast to have another crack of the whip? We wait with bated breath.

In the meantime, there’s plenty more X-gossip to be had from our X-Men: Apocalypse feature in the new issue of Empire - a whopping 16 pages of coverage, to be precise, plus all the usual film-related magic. The new issue goes on sale March 31, but you can subscribe by clicking here. As for X-Men: Apocalypse – you have until May 19 for that to arrive in UK cinemas.
Por favor, NO

Panqueque :cana:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

X-Men: Apocalypse

Mensaje por Kanon » 13 Abr 2016, 12:18

Imagen

Poyo
This is Pequod!

X-Men: Apocalypse

Mensaje por Poyo » 19 Abr 2016, 19:41

Sansa... sigue sin pegar con el personaje...

Responder