El mercenario bocon! Ryan Reynolds es Deadpool

Sobre la franquicia X-Men, de Marvel Comics, próximamente MCU!
Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: El mercenario bocon! Ryan Reynolds es Deadpool

Mensaje por Poyo » 08 Dic 2009, 15:36

Jajajaj el full title :risa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 06 Ene 2010, 08:19

Confirmados los vagos de Zombieland para el guion

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111801 ... ef=bd_film
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 06 Ene 2010, 15:14

:piensa: :piensa: :piensa:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 06 Ene 2010, 15:22

tendria que ver zombieland para despues opinar
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 15 Jun 2010, 11:08

Vi zombieland y me gusto y si se confirma que Robertito Rodriguez la dirige le pongo todas las fichas habidas y por haber

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=28128
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 01 Ago 2010, 00:05

La cosa se pone seria:
There's no deal yet, and the sides need to agree on a number of key points, but it's moved beyond the casual discussion stage and into the more substantive realm of deal points.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/ ... iguez.html

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 01 Ago 2010, 21:08

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 18 Ago 2010, 01:28

Robert Rodriguez on 'Deadpool': 'It's a great script'
August 17, 2010 | 4:49 pm

John Horn caught up with Robert Rodriguez on Monday to talk about the success of "The Expendables" and the epic fail of "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" at the box office for an earlier article, and the conversation turned toward the filmmaker's own plans.

Robert Rodriguez sounds like he's drawing a bead on "Deadpool." But will he pull the trigger?

“It’s a great script and a great property,” an enthusiastic Rodriguez said of the Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick ("Zombieland") screenplay that would bring the "merc with the mouth" from Marvel Comics to the screen in his own film adventure.

Deadpool merc with a mouth Rodriguez says he has been in meetings with Twentieth Century Fox about directing the film, which, presumably, would star Ryan Reynolds, who portrayed the glib gunman "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." Reynolds is becoming a major player in comic-book cinema considering his roles in next year's "Green Lantern" film, the planned "R.I.P.D." adaptation as well as his work in the "Blade" franchise.

Rodriguez, who just finished the final sound mix of "Machete," sounded gung ho about "Deadpool" but added that he is still debating his next project. “I’m just working everything out,” Rodriguez said, noting that he is choosing between three options for his next directing job. He said one is the long-discussed "Sin City 2" but he declined to name the other, though it could be "Nerveracker," a far-future thriller that was announced last year but hasn't moved as quickly as anticipated.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocom ... cript.html

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 02 Sep 2010, 12:36

Reynolds also wants to star in the Wolverine spinoff film Deadpool. Fox hopes Robert Rodriguez will direct it but scheduling is an issue. Reynolds just signed to star with Denzel Washington early next year in Safe House, which starts early next year around the time Fox hoped to get Deadpool underway. I just spoke with Rodriguez. He said he has read the Deadpool script and likes it, but his own obligations promoting Machete and then directing Spy Kids 4 has made his participation tenuous. "They are trying to make a certain small window that's going to be tough because of Spy Kids," Rodriguez told me. "If they push it back, it would be a lot better for me."
http://www.deadline.com/2010/08/directo ... -deadpool/

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 09 Oct 2010, 20:06

Lista loca de personajes que aparecerian en la peli... :piensa:
Coming to you from this weekend’s New York Comic-Con, just rather indirectly*, here’s the dish on which Marvel universe characters you can expect to see in the promised Deadpool movie. I can tell you that there’s definitely one guest star lined up that really took me by surprise.

Will it be spoiling anything for you if I share this info? Only if you’re one of those determined purists who never watches a trailer, looks at a poster or reads the IMDB listings. And there’s some names I’ve been asked not to pass on at all because, apparently, that character appears only very late into the story.

So, no. I don’t think is capital-S Spoiler material at all. All the same, you might choose to LOOK AWAY NOW and stay pure. Ish.

Of course, some of the characters are very closely associated with Deadpool anyway. There’s Blind Al, Deadpool’s sort-of-roommate, and Patch, the barman-come-mercenary dispatcher who gives Deadpool his jobs. I’m sure you were already expecting those. Then there’s several Weapon-X characters, including (but not limited to) Wyre, Ajax, Sluggo and Garrison Kane.

Wade Wilson’s love affair with Vanessa Carlysle is apparently a key part of the story, though I’ve been promised that she’s never seen in her Copycat guise and there’s no indication she’s a mutant at all. But this won’t be a mutant-shy production…

…because one of the X-Men appears. Can you guess which one? Place your bets now, ladies and gentlemen.

It’s an X-Man we’ve already seen on the big screen. Twice. Played by the same actor each time. Maybe they’ll get him back for this too. Do you know who it is yet? It’s none other than Piotr Rasputin. It’s Colossus.

Will it be a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo? I asked, and was told:

Nope. He is in more than one scene and has got some stuff to do.

Will they get Daniel Cudmore back to reprise the role? Well, it’s early days – there’s still no director actually signed, and some chance that the film will not actually make it into production – but I bet somebody’s at least had an informal chat with the actor. Here’s a mission for any bloggers doing a Breaking Dawn set visit in the coming months: get Cudmore on the record.

I’ve also been told that the Wolverine: X-Men Origins version of Wade Wilson as a Weapon X project makes… um… a special appearance. in the screenplay. They had to deal with it somehow, right? And what they’ve done is oh-so-Deadpool.

Can’t wait to find out just what that actually means. Ball’s in your court, Mr. Reynolds.

*I’m writing from Ye Olde Oxforde.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/10/09/ ... ool-movie/

:piensa:

Responder