This is Pequod!

Re: Avengers: Infinity War - Part I

Mensaje por Poyo » 28 Oct 2014, 19:17

:-o

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Avengers: Infinity War

Mensaje por Poyo » 28 Oct 2014, 20:05

Listo, se pudre todo, aparte ya anunciaron que el cast de Vengadores va a ambiar a partir de Age of Ultron (tengamos en cuenta que entre medio estaría la Civil War, hagan lo que quieran con esa info)

Imagen

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: Avengers: Infinity War - Part I

Mensaje por Kanon » 08 Dic 2014, 00:31

Ultimately, it’s Thanos against everyone. Why wouldn’t you do that?”
Brolin :pulgar:
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Avengers: Infinity War - Part I

Mensaje por Kanon » 05 May 2016, 09:28

I asked the brothers how they decided where to divide the movie – and they said this was a misconception because the two movies are entirely different entities.

“The movies are two very different movies,” answered Joe.

I then asked if it’s misleading having them labeled as “Part 1” and “Part 2”

“It is misleading,” said Anthony.

Joe added, “The intention is we will change it, we just haven’t come up with the titles yet. But, yes, we will change it. And, yes, that is a scoop: we will retitle them.”
http://uproxx.com/movies/russo-brothers ... le-change/
When asked about their plan to build towards INFINITY WAR and whether they'd be pulling from Jim Starlin's Infinity War or Infinity Guantlet series'

CM: I figure we can safely say we are willing to pull from anything Thanos is in.

SM: As you said, we tend to take the ingredients and make a different meal out of it. WINTER SOLDIER owes a great deal to the Brubaker run but it’s not the Brubaker run. CIVIL WAR owes a great deal to Millar, but it’s not close to the Civil War run. So we’ll do the same thing with Thanos and his gauntlet.

On whether or not we'll see an elaborate origin for Thanos in INFINITY WAR

CM: We can reveal nothing, but we are equally fascinated. Legitimately we are fascinated by Thanos.

SM: There are a lot of reasons we took the job but one of them was wow, we get to take the biggest villain Marvel has ever has and try and do him justice.

On the criticism of Marvel villains not being particularly fleshed out or as engaging as they could be

SM: If you think about it, I get the criticism, but the early phases were all origin stories. It tends to create a similar villain. When it is no longer an origin story, I think you might have a little bit more freedom to create different villains. I’m sensitive to the problem. I get it. But it wasn’t the Robert Redford story, it was CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER. It wasn’t the Red Skull’s journey, it was the journey of one guy going from ninety pound weakling to American hero and then going into the ice. So in a 120-minute movie it is difficult, and Thanos will possibly change that, but you want time spent. Excuse me for going on a tangent but I love the Marvel Netflix shows because you have so much more time to spend with your villains. It’s literally minutes and hours spent. We have 120-minutes and Jessica Jones had how ever many it had.
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusi ... roblem-148

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

[MCU] Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Mensaje por Kanon » 30 Jul 2016, 12:04

Cambio de titulos, nada de parte 1 en esta, y la segunda parte ya no tiene titulo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 08 Ene 2017, 17:20

The movie’s colossal cast also includes Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Josh Brolin, and Liv Tyler and Scotland’s Karen Gillan have reportedly been lined up for parts. It’s set for release in May 2018.
*record scratch* WHAT?!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... ts-9582766
Spoiler!!! Click para leer!:
Probablemente escribió uno que no sabe nada de nada, pero ultra random de todas las personas que pudieron haber nombrado :choborra:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 08 Ene 2017, 20:15

Liv Tyler :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 10 Ene 2017, 17:01

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Ene 2017, 14:45

Sources tell Variety that “Game of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage is in early talks for a key role in Marvel’s “Avengers: Infinity War.”

Marvel had no comment.

Production on the seventh season of “Game of Thrones” recently wrapped. Since the schedule for the show has moved from a summer shoot to a fall shoot, Dinklage’s schedule allowed him to board the latest “Avengers” pic which is expected to shoot sometime in early summer.

The plan is shoot the next two “Avengers” films (“Infinity War” and a yet untitled sequel) back-to-back. Sources indicate Dinklage is expected to appear in both.

Plot details are vague, other then the superhero team returning to face the Marvel mega-villain Thanos (voiced by Josh Brolin). Dinklage’s role is also unknown at this time.
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/peter ... 201954237/

Responder