Venom (2018)

Sobre el trepamuros de Marvel Comics.
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: Venom?

Mensaje por Kanon » 09 Abr 2009, 08:12

Writers confirm a Spider-Man Venom spinoff is in the works

Sony is officially moving forward with its Spider-Man spinoff movie focusing on Venom and has hired Zombieland writing team Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese to pen the script, the writers told a group of reporters.

"We had a really great relationship with Sony on [Zombieland], and so that was a nice in for us there," Reese said in a group interview. "It gave us a leg up."

The duo is already working on the script, but they are sworn to secrecy on the details. "We're under strict orders on Venom," Wernick said. "We can't talk about it. It's just super secret."

Unlike Spider-Man director Sam Raimi, who has admitted that he wasn't a Venom fan before directing Spider-Man 3, Wernick and Reese said they are big fans of the comic character and have recently been doing their research to ensure that they do justice to him. "We read [Venom] growing up, but we were not experts," Reese said. "We certainly know the mythology of Venom, but went back and learned more when it became clear that we could actually get this job."

Ultimately, the writing team has fan interest at heart, they said. Even as they are just getting started on the script, they admit fan scrutiny is on their minds. "Absolutely, I'm terrified," Reese said with a nervous laugh. "It's source material that everybody knows and everybody's familiar with and everybody loves. There's a burden on you to meet the expectations of people. A lot of people are curious about Venom."
http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/writers-co ... pider-.php
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 09 Abr 2009, 09:12

Peor que el Venom de Spiderman 3 no puede ser...

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 09 Abr 2009, 13:29

:piensa:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Venom?

Mensaje por Kanon » 04 Mar 2016, 22:42

Sony has tapped Dante Harper to pen a script for Venom, something that is being envisioned as a franchise apart from and unrelated to the upcoming Spider-Man movie in the works with actor Tom Holland.

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach, stewards of the Spider-Man properties, are producing and overseeing the project.
ah? :?

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Venom?

Mensaje por Poyo » 05 Mar 2016, 01:47

Separada y sin relación con Spider-man??? Wtf???? :irritado: :irritado:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Venom?

Mensaje por Kanon » 19 May 2017, 18:57

Estoy drogado o estan anunciando que Tom Hardy es Venom?

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Venom?

Mensaje por Poyo » 19 May 2017, 20:24

Por todos lados, es la noticia del dia!!!! :-o :-o :-o :shock:

Como spin-off suelto no me interesa :irritado:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Venom?

Mensaje por Kanon » 22 May 2017, 23:14

Consiguieron a alguien con chapa, como para demostrar que le tienen fé, le ponen fichitas...

Pero a mi tampoco me venden estas ideas locas de Sony de hacer un Spider-verse. Todo lo que tiraron me suena a caca de mono (si la hicieran bien dentro de un buen tiempo podria comprar Venom, y me suena a mejor idea algo como Spider-Girl o Spider-Gwen)

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Venom?

Mensaje por Poyo » 23 May 2017, 13:50

No me quieran encajar un Spider-verse si todavia ni siquiera sacaron la pelicula de Spiderman y ni planes tienen de incluirlo en la continuidad... esto tiene peor pinta que Suicide Squad :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Venom?

Mensaje por Poyo » 11 Dic 2017, 14:42

Imagen promocional en la ComiCon Experience...

Imagen

Me gusta que estén apuntando al look "clásico" del personaje, se dice que van a adaptar las tramas de Planet of the Symbiotes y Lethal Protector, lo cual sigue siendo sumamente prometedor... la garcha es que siga siendo descolgado de Spiderman, le van a cagar el origen y su razón de ser!!!! :estallido:

Responder