PSN Id: KanonZombie

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: Viaje a las Estrellas (JJ Abrams)

Mensaje por Kanon » 15 Oct 2008, 09:27

De mi amigo Edgar Wright
I am a lucky bastard…

Yesterday I saw a film that does not get released until next summer.

I can’t say much more than that, except that it delivers all the goods sorely lacking from a certain trio of prequels.

Exciting stuff.

That is all.

E
"certain trio of prequels" :risamalvada:

Y JJ Abrams dice que a Simon Pegg se le escapo el lagrimon cuando vio el trailer :shock:
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 15 Oct 2008, 12:26

A quien?

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 15 Oct 2008, 12:28

Mi amigo Simon Pegg hace de Scotty

Imagen

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 15 Oct 2008, 20:25

Primeras fotos oficiales!

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :desmayo:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 15 Oct 2008, 21:36

Guta :shine:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 16 Oct 2008, 09:02

Impresiones del nuevo cast en uniforme...

Chekov: no parece... los rulitos ni ahi, tiene la expresion facial...
Kirk: parece Brad Pitt... en algunas poses parece que la actitud esta...
Scotty: :pulgar:
McCoy: :pulgar:
Zulu: ok
Uhura: :pulgar:
Spock: :pulgar: :pulgar: :pulgar:
El Puente: tiene su pinta... esperaba algo incluso mas retro. Parece un mix de The Motion Picture y TNG

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 10 Nov 2008, 10:03

En AICN hay descripciones del trailer que se estrena esta semana
Hello,

I have never written into you guys before but I was just too excited not to. I recently got a job on the lot at Paramount and was fortunate enough to get to see the trailer for JJ's Star Trek (i'm not special, it's playing on a loop in the Paramount theater).

Anyways, I can't say enough good things about it. I'll give you a quick rundown;

We start out with a muscle car tearing ass down a dirt road. Eventually it careens off a cliff, but not before the driver jets himself out - he's a young boy, couldn't be older than 11. Suddenly what I can only describe as a space-cop asks him, "what is your name sir?" The young boy replies, "James Tiberius Kirk."

Then Chris Pine takes over as we see him being angsty, driving down the road on a motorcycle. We hear some voice over from someone else that confirms his angst saying things like, "You've never really been happy have you?" and etc. Then we see him drive up what looks like a smelting factory - probably more of that ship construction we got in the earlier trailer.

Then we really kick into trailer mode as we get quick images of Spock as a kid. Spock all grown up. Leonard Nimoy. A vulcan council. Space cadets. And the crew alone with some quick, flashy space fighting.

There were two many images after that to describe but I can just tell you that it's extremely exciting. It's the most visually dynamic thing J.J.'s ever done. Lots of great shots, and cool camera moves, just in the trailer. There was even a little quip from Simon Pegg. And some sex thrown in for good measure. Eric Bana also joins the long list of great actors who are happy to chew scenery as a Star Trek villain. The only thing I wanted more of is Karl Urban. He was the most inspired casting IMO and he only gets a quick nod in the trailer. As I said, all in all it's really cool and I think you guys are all gonna geek out big time when it's released. To finish, I'll just say, it feels like what we WANTED when the new Star Wars movies were released - something old and nostalgic getting pushed to greater, more dynamic storytelling by improved technology.

Thanks
Hey there, long time Paramount employee here. They showed the new trailer for JJ Abrams Star Trek yesterday over at the Paramount theatre. It ran every 15 minutes and all employees were encouraged to go see it. Thought you'd like a little info.

The trailer starts by showing a mid-60's Corvette convertible tearing across the country side. After a few seconds we see a long shot that shows a policeman in hot pursuit. Another long shot shows the Vette screaming at full speed toward a steep cliff. A slo-mo shot shows the driver leaping from the car at the last second and tumbling ass over teakettle toward the edge of the cliff itself. The driver is a young boy who looks about 13 or 14. He manages to grab a hold at the last second and hang on as a birds eye shot show the antique Vette fall away into an abyss.

We see the boy get up and dust himself off and the camera cuts away to show a troopers boot come down close-up. The black leather boot is obviously the policeman's who was chasing the car but it looks suspiciously "different." Just different enough to let the audience know this isn't a normal policeman. The shot then cuts to where we can see the policeman standing in front of the boy with his "bike" hovering in mid air a few feet beside him. He shouts at the boy, "Who are you?" or "What's your name?" and the boy shouts back defiantly, "James Tiberius Kirk!"

We're then treated to another long shot showing an older boy riding a hover bike similar to the one the policeman was shown riding a moment or two before thru the country side . We hear a voice over of an older man, presumable Kirk's father saying, "You never found yourself here, you never really fit in." The voice continues as the bike rider pulls up and stops and looks off into the distance, "What you choose to do with you're life is up to you." We see the boy starring at a huge futuristic structure (Star Fleet headquarters?) as the voice over continues, "Maybe you were meant for something different, something....bigger."

It then cuts to scene of an obvious Vulcan woman holding a baby. Again we hear a voice over of the woman saying, "You will always be a part of two worlds." as we cut to a toddler Spock walking in a Vulcan robe. The boy has the Beatles hair cut and pointed ears we associate with Vulcan's throughout Star Trek history. We then see a bunch a quick shots of the crew walking around the bridge of some starship and we see a 20-something Spock angrily pointing at a 20-something Kirk and saying, "I will not be lectured by you!" and an angry Kirk getting in Spocks face saying, "Why don't you do something about it!?!" We then see an enraged Spock trying to stab Kirk with something pointed I couldn't quite make out. It was a quick shot and Kirk is shown using both hands to fend off Spock and hold the object away from his face.

Several quick cuts are shown of space ships firing at one another and people being thrown about the bridge of whatever ship they're suppose to be in. We see crew members running down bright white corridors as another voice over with a Scottish accent says, "I'm having fun!" We then see a close-up of what had to be a young(er) Dr. McCoy with about a weeks worth of black stubble on his face and his arms crossed in that oh so familiar Bones manner saying angrily, "Space isn't suppose to be fun, it's aliens and phasers and death!" We also see a woman in silhouette (Uhura?) pulling off her top and scenes of the crew running to man their battle stations on a bridge.

We then see a bunch of battle shots of space ships being hit by phaser fire and pieces being blown off of them while engine nacels explode before it all ends with the familar Star Fleet logo against a black background and we hear the familar Star Trek opening cords played over it and the release date appears underneath.

I can't vouch for every line of dialog I quoted as being 100% accurate, the cuts were very quick and I only sat through the trailer once but that's the basics. The colors of the corridors and the uniforms was very bright, everything had a "new" appearance. No doubt some of the shots were meant to represent Star Fleet academy training exercises and not real life combat scenes though again, it all went by pretty quick.

If you use this just call me Jack the Tipper.

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 15 Nov 2008, 14:43

Trailer bootleg en iutub!

Poyo
This is Pequod!