Star Trek: En La Oscuridad (Star Trek Into Darkness)

La frontera final
Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: Untitled Star Trek Sequel - 29/06/2012

Mensaje por Poyo » 02 Jun 2011, 00:15

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 05 Nov 2011, 09:45

Benicio wanted for 'Star Trek' villain
J.J. Abrams wants actor for Paramount sequel

Though most roles are cast in Paramount and Skydance's "Star Trek" sequel, the mysterious villain part was still available -- and now J.J. Abrams has made his choice.
Sources close to the project tell Variety that Benicio Del Toro is expected to be offered the part, possibly before the weekend is out. Insiders say Del Toro has met with Abrams but, in an effort to keep the role a secret, still doesn't know exactly what it is.

Par and Skydance had no comment on the casting process.

Abrams is back to direct with Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Damon Lindelof penning the script. Abrams, Kurtzman, Orci, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, and David Ellison will produce through Bad Robot and Skydance Productions.

Production is expected to start in early 2012.

Del Toro most recently finished production on Universal's "Savages."
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118045646
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 05 Nov 2011, 10:18

Seeeeee, si esta a la altura de la primera me va a encantaarrrrrr!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 05 Nov 2011, 17:17

cara de marciano ya tiene.... :risamalvada:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 03 Dic 2011, 09:23

Lean las dos notas, y saquen conclusiones...
Exclusive: We Know Who Benicio Del Toro Is Playing In 'Star Trek 2!'
By El Mayimbe on December 02, 2011

Yo!

El Mayimbe here!

With only two weeks left before the town breaks for the holidays, I went on the scoop hunt and did my usual rounds. I wanted to close the year out strong with a big scoop.

So, I’m tracking a Latin bad guy role in an upcoming studio movie and although there is no progress today on that specific part, instead I got dibs on a big time bad guy role played by a Latin dude.

For starters, I’m not a trekkie whatsoever so I wasn’t even looking for a Star Trek scoop.

Although heavily debated online as to who Benicio del Toro might be playing in Star Trek 2...

I’m here to tell you guys that according to my sources...

Benicio Del Toro is playing none other than...

KHAN NOONIEN SINGH

or better known as...

KHAN!!!

Yes, Khan my fanboys.

The genetically engineered superhuman who rocked the hottest deep v-neck t-shirt in space!

Played back in the day by Ricardo Montalban in both the television episode “Space Seed” and in the only Star Trek movie I own – STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN.

Benicio Del Toro has got big shoes to fill since Montalban killed the role and made the character memorable.

Now I’m not going to give you all the Khan article filler/trekkie background/wikipedia fluff, ya’ll can google that stuff because I’m pressed for time.

I am looking forward to Benicio’s interpretation since Khan is considered one of the greatest screen villians of all time.

I am curious though since Khan had quite the pectoral muscles if we are going to see Benicio making special guest appearances at the local L.A. Fitness in the Hollywood area.

Some of you may like it, some of you don’t. I’m for it.

But again...

Benicio.

Khan.

Expect rebuttals and denials.

Comes with the territory.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS!

Hasta el proximo capitulo...
http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclus ... ek-2-15528
JJ Abrams says Benicio Del Toro is not playing Khan in 'Star Trek' sequel
Could the best-known bad guy from the films be on-deck for this new one?

There are two things you should know before you read this.

First, El Mayimbe of Latino Review has a very, very high accuracy rate with the scoops he breaks. No one is perfect, but he's got a track record that demands that you pay attention when he runs something.

Second, JJ Abrams has never directly lied to me about something. He's demurred when asked some questions, and he's played coy about some things, but outright fabrication does not appear to be his bag.

So… take those two things into account when I tell you that Latino Review is reporting that Benicio Del Toro will be playing Khan Noonien Singh in the upcoming sequel to 2009's successful reboot of "Star Trek."

And when asked to comment on the report, Abrams responded with two very direct words: "Not true."

There's been this overwhelming belief in the film nerd world since the first film came out that any sequel to the Abrams "Trek" would have to introduce Khan, and that he would have to be the bad guy. I'm not sure how Khan became the default Joker to Kirk's Batman, and I'm not sure I buy that we need to see that story told again. You'd have to somehow deal with all the "Space Seed" stuff that didn't happen in this timeline, and without that, there's no reason for Khan to be seeking personal revenge on Kirk.

More importantly, it seems like such a simple choice that I have to believe the guys making this film have something more interesting in store. Now, that's not to say that it's impossible they'd use Khan, but why just tell the same story with him? What clearer way could there be to show that this is a new timeline than to find the Botany Bay, thaw out Khan and his soldiers, and have them end up becoming allies to the Federation? You could make a powerful film about the assumptions we have about people that would really play with an audience's expectations if you wanted to, and it would make it very clear that just because a familiar name or face shows up in this continuity, there's no guarantee that you know what's going to happen.

Then again, Abrams didn't play coy or dance around it. He just plain said, "Not true." So that seems pretty firm as a denial.

We're not going to know for sure until they make some official announcements, and until then, all I can do is print both sides of this one. I have no real feelings about this one way or another until the film starts to come into focus. Until then, it's all speculation. I will say that if this turns out to be true, it seems to be further support for the theory I had at the start of the week.

Whatever the case, "Star Trek 2" is headed to theaters May 17, 2013.
http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/motion-capt ... k-2-or-not

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 03 Dic 2011, 12:34

:piensa: :piensa:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 03 Dic 2011, 19:42

:piensa: :piensa: :piensa: :piensa: :piensa: :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 07 Dic 2011, 22:20

Edgar Ramirez eyed for 'Star Trek' villain
'Carlos' thesp may replace Del Toro in J.J. Abrams' sci-fi sequel

Now that negotiations with Benicio Del Toro have fallen through, J.J. Abrams is moving fast to find someone else to play the villain in Paramount's "Star Trek" sequel. While no offer has been made, sources tell Variety that "Carlos" star Edgar Ramirez is the frontrunner, with "Colombiana" thesp Jordi Molla also in the mix.

The studio had no comment on the casting process.

Ramirez was expected to test for the role via Skype this week, as Abrams hopes to make a quick decision with production looming. Talks with Del Toro fell apart last week, prompting Abrams and Par to rush their search for a replacement who could commit to a six-month shoot from January until June, with a May 17, 2013, release planned.

Most of the cast from the previous installment will return, including Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto, as well as new additions Alice Eve and Peter Weller. Abrams is back to direct, with Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Damon Lindelof penning the script. Abrams, Kurtzman, Orci, Lindelof, Bryan Burk and David Ellison will produce through Bad Robot and Skydance Prods.

What role would Ramirez play? It was reported last week -- before Del Toro was out -- that he'd be playing Khan, which Abrams and Paramount denied. Whether that denial was over the role or just Del Toro's involvement (a convenient feint) isn't clear. But Abrams seems committed to a Latin actor, mirroring the Mexico-born Ricardo Montalban, who played Khan in the original series and "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan."

Venezuelan thesp Ramirez, who co-starred opposite Del Toro in Steven Soderbergh's "Che," is repped by CAA and Impression Entertainment.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111804 ... LatestNews

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 09 Dic 2011, 12:36

Ya le dieron el raje a Del Toro?

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 09 Dic 2011, 20:03

parece

Responder