V Invasión Extraterrestre 2009

Charla sobre series de televisión
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: ABC ordena piloto de V

Mensaje por Kanon » 13 May 2009, 15:05

Review que no dice demasiado
So I had the opportunity today to see the pilot episode of the reboot of V due to hit television this fall. I have to say it was pretty entertaining and I will definitely be giving it a look this fall. The premise is still pretty much the same “Alien visitors who up claiming to be our friends, but have a hidden agenda that has grave consequences for mankind” and many of the characters will be familiar to you as well.

The pilot stars Elizabeth Mitchell, Scott Wolf, Morena Baccarin, Alan Tudyk, Morris Chestnut and Joel Gretsch.

Elizabeth Mitchell and Alan Tudyk play agents with the Department of Homeland Security who are investigating a terrorist sleeper cell operating out of New York. Morris Chestnut plays a businessman with a shady past that ties directly to the events leading up to the Visitors’ arrival. Joel Gertsch plays a priest struggling with his faith in the face of an alien appearance that shakes his core beliefs that is suddenly thrust into a conspiracy when a dying man in his church gives him info on the aliens. Morena Baccarin plays the enigmatic Anna, leader of the Visitors. Scott Wolf plays the journalist with high aspirations who sees the Visitor’s arrival as a way to further his career. He quickly befriends Anna and the two form a bond.

Overall the show has a good production value. The special effects were not the best, but at the same time they did not detract from the show. It certainly feels live the original V complete with their arrival as the large saucer ships show up over all the major cities of the world. It kind of had the feel of really wanting to be serious which I think was done well. The Sci-Fi is kept to a minimum other than the Visitors’ tech and it firmly kept itself grounded in reality as much as show with this kind of premise could.

If the show can keep up the pace that the pilot set, it could be a very good show. It certainly has a JJ Abrams feel to it in the way it was shot. There is plenty of opportunity for sub-plots as well as all of the characters appear to have a certain depth written into them that is only very briefly touched upon in the pilot.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41065
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 20 May 2009, 09:07

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 20 May 2009, 09:26

Que raras que estan las naves... y ahora las usan como pantallas IMAX... :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 20 May 2009, 11:57

Se, no me gusto una mierda eso de la nave televisor...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 21 May 2009, 08:35

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 21 May 2009, 11:54

:piensa:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 21 May 2009, 15:12

Interesante... :piensa: pero no tienen uniformes rojos :nonono:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 21 May 2009, 22:59

Parece como que tiene bien muchas cosas, lo unico que no me gusta es la nave pantalla, que me parece una boludez grande como una casa...

Lo demas :pulgar:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 24 May 2009, 12:15

Hoy uno de espectaculos de la Rock&Pop estaba dando a conocer que volvia V...

Que noticia... 4 meses mas tarde que aca... Para que la chupen los que dicen que pochoclisimo es una mierda...

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 24 May 2009, 17:45

:risamalvada:
como siempre pochoclisimo trayendo las noticias del mañana hoy
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Responder