The Walking Dead

Charla sobre series de televisión
Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Re: The Walking Dead

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 16 Ene 2012, 10:11

AMC Announces 16 Episode Order for The Walking Dead Season 3
AMC announced from the Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Pasadena, CA that the third season of "The Walking Dead" will consist of 16 episodes. Previous season orders were for 13 episodes. AMC's international broadcast partner FOX International Channels (FIC) will follow the 16 episode order and structure a similar schedule worldwide
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 16 Ene 2012, 11:57

Groso!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 16 Ene 2012, 12:58

Imagen

Falta un mes todavia :estallido: :estallido: :estallido:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 21 Ene 2012, 14:34

El otro dia me llego el blu de 3 discos :banana:
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 21 Ene 2012, 17:41

:pulgar: :pulgar:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 Feb 2012, 00:28

AMC announced today that David Morrissey has been cast in the role of The Governor in the networks' critically acclaimed hit series, The Walking Dead. The Governor, a character from Robert Kirkman 's graphic novel, is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.

The Governor will appear in The Walking Dead Season 3, a 16-episode order from AMC, which begins production this spring in Atlanta.

A BAFTA Award nominee, David Morrissey has appeared in many acclaimed British series including State of Play, Meadowlands, The Deal and Blackpool. Along with his celebrated work in television, David Morrissey is also known for his leading roles in feature films such as The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl, Centurion, The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, Nowhere Boy and Blitz. He recently wrapped Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong. David Morrissey is represented by The Collective and Troika in the UK.

The Walking Dead Season 2 airs Sundays at 9pm on AMC.
:piensa:

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 25 Feb 2012, 10:37

:piensa:
esperaba un poquito mas del arranque de las segunda mitad, espero que el 3 capitulo suba un poco la tension como viene prometiendo hace rato

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 19 Mar 2012, 03:14

Tremendo el final de temporada!!! no sabia si iban a poder superar la emocion que me dio el anterior episodio, pero se pasaron...

No lean este spoiler bajo ninguna circunstancia hasta ver el episodio
Spoiler!!! Click para leer!:
Sabia que alguien iba a salvar a Andrea, pero no me esperaba...

Imagen
AMC has cast actress Danai Gurira ("Treme," The Visitor) in the coveted role of Michonne in its original series “The Walking Dead.” Tonight’s Season Two finale first featured the iconic character, who will reappear in Season Three of the AMC series. Michonne, a fan favorite from Robert Kirkman’s comic book series, is a mysterious woman armed with a sword.

“The Walking Dead” tells the story of the months and years after a zombie apocalypse, following a group of survivors who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The series goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by walkers, where the interpersonal conflicts often present a greater danger than anything else and over time, the characters grow willing to do almost anything to survive.

“The Walking Dead” secured a 2010 Golden Globe nomination for best television series and won the 2011 Emmy award for outstanding prosthetic make-up. It is executive produced by Glen Mazzara, Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, and Dave Alpert.

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 19 Mar 2012, 19:05

Estoy estancado en el ep 4, esta tan aburrida que ni ganas de verla... vamos a hacer un esfuercito a ver si llegamos al final de temp...

...y mas vale que valga la pena :cana:

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 23 Mar 2012, 12:41

Muy bueno el final de temporada...hay un par de cosas que me "molestaron" un poco.
Los "descuidos" de alguno de los personajes
Spoiler!!! Click para leer!:
Andrea bajando a 2 zombies y despues poner cara de "que grosa soy" sabiendo que hay zombies por todos lados, y no hay tiempo para canchereadas
El pendejo de la casa rodante que se pone al lado de los zombies con la puerta abierta WTF :nonono: :nonono: esperando que Rick y Carl bajen del granero
El enojo de Lori si ella fue la que le estuvo haciendo la cabeza todo el tiempo en contra de Shane histerica de mierda :risamalvada: :risamalvada:

Responder