[DCU] The Flash (2023)

Acerca de las aventuras de DC Comics
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

[DCU] The Flash (2023)

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 Feb 2010, 18:26

Antes de que preguntes (you know who you are): No, no es Flash Gordon, este es otro, uno que corre rapido.

IESB dice que Greg Berlanti, el que escribio el guion de Linterna Verde, es el candidato principal de Warner para dirigir Flash! Berlanti estuvo en un momento contratado iba a ser el director de Linterna Verde, hasta que fue reemplazado por Martin Campbell.

Noticias importantes, por lo menos para saber que los proyectos no estan perdidos en el limbo...
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Re: Flash ya tiene director!

Mensaje por Poyo » 25 Feb 2010, 18:35

Ya me parecia raro que no tenian planes para otro bodrio de DC...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 Feb 2010, 18:37

:lmao:

tenes maldad joputa...

Ryan Reynolds hubiera quedado mas copado como Flash ahora que lo pienso :piensa:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 25 Feb 2010, 22:56

Ryan Reynolds hubiera quedado mas copado como Flash ahora que lo pienso
LPM tenes razon.....
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Flash ya tiene director!

Mensaje por Kanon » 01 Nov 2016, 00:29

El titulo de este topic es mufa
'The Flash' Movie Loses 'Dope' Director Rick Famuyiwa (Exclusive)
The departure of Famuyiwa likely means the delay of the movie’s start of production and release.

The Flash, Warner Bros.’ big-screen take on its speedster superhero, has lost its director.

Rick Famuyiwa, who made waves with his coming-of-age Sundance sensation Dope, has parted ways with the studio over "creative differences," The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Famuyiwa has been on board since June developing the project, even overseeing the castings of Kiersey Clemons and Billy Crudup in key roles.

The movie, which is to star Ezra Miller as Barry Allen, the Fastest Man Alive, was in preproduction as it headed toward a March 2017 start date with a release date of March 16, 2018.

The departure of Famuyiwa will likely mean the delay of the movie’s start of production and release as Miller has a commitment in July.

"When I was approached by Warner Bros. and DC about the possibility of directing The Flash, I was excited about the opportunity to enter this amazing world of characters that I loved growing up, and still do to this day," Famuyiwa said Monday in a statement to THR.

He added: "I was also excited to work with Ezra Miller, who is a phenomenal young actor. I pitched a version of the film in line with my voice, humor and heart. While it’s disappointing that we couldn’t come together creatively on the project, I remain grateful for the opportunity. I will continue to look for opportunities to tell stories that speak to a fresh generational, topical and multicultural point of view. I wish Warner Bros., DC, Jon Berg, Geoff Johns and Ezra Miller all the best as they continue their journey into the speed force."

Sources say that the Dope helmer’s vision of making a movie with more edge clashed with the studio’s take.

Famuyiwa is now the second director to leave Flash. He put on the helmer's sneakers after Seth Grahame-Smith, who wrote the script and was attached to direct, departed. (Grahame-Smith was working off a treatment by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who at one point were eyeing it as a possible directing vehicle.)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... iwa-942604

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Flash ya tiene director!

Mensaje por Poyo » 01 Nov 2016, 09:00

El titulo de este topic es mufa
:risamalvada: :risamalvada: :risamalvada:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

[DCU] Flash ya tiene director!

Mensaje por Poyo » 18 Oct 2021, 10:36

Bueno, ahora si se le dio a Flash, hay teaser con viajes en el tiempo, multiversos, Batikeaton y nuevo traje, con onda Injustice 2, que puede salir de esto? Solo el tiempo lo dira

EDIT: para no desentonar con el titulo del thread, el director a estas alturas es Andy Muschietti :risamalvada:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 18 Oct 2021, 15:03

Es el Keatonmobil de cajón al final, no?

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 18 Oct 2021, 15:55

Eso parece :-o

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 18 Oct 2021, 18:04

Supongo que no harian tanto espamento si no fuera...

Imagen

Responder