X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Sobre la franquicia X-Men, de Marvel Comics, próximamente MCU!
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past (X-Men First Class 2)

Mensaje por Kanon » 30 Ene 2013, 19:35

BryanSinger escribió:Going through set designs at Mell's studio in Montreal.
Imagen

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/ ... 72/photo/1
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 30 Ene 2013, 22:14

F-De escribió:Dicen que el papel de Ellen page no va a ser muy relevante,y teniendo en cuenta que va a ser Days of Future Past... bueno,deja pensando :?
Supongo que podrian hacer una trama similar, con otro personaje siendo el que viaja...

En la serie animada fue Bishop (medio como que fusionaron Days con la trama del traidor)

Yo le pondria mas fichas a Wolverine...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 31 Ene 2013, 01:27

Supuestamente, casting call de extras, que revela en que epoca transcurre parte de la peli
Spoiler!!! Click para leer!:
Imagen

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 31 Ene 2013, 01:50

:piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 01 Feb 2013, 15:55

Entrevista a Mark Millar... Gracias a dios: Sentinelas parte fundamental de la peli. Y fans de Kitty no se decepcionarán..
The cast of X-Men characters announced for Days of Future Past is huge – they can't ALL be in it with “starring roles”, surely? How are so many X-Men going to fit in one film?

“It has actually been very well put together – Simon Kinberg and Matthew Vaughn worked on it together and they are both great at what they do. Then Bryan Singer came in, and, of course, he is Mr X-Men and he knows exactly how everything works. Just look at these first two X-Men movies: despite the huge cast of characters it all came together really well. These two movies never felt like overload and the balance was really, really good. On the other hand I though the third film felt crowded, but then Singer is excellent at working with ensemble casts. So with this one I feel it is all fine. I have read the screenplay and it doesn't feel rushed and it doesn't feel like it is too many characters.”

Are some of the appearances cameos? Is there a main team we’ll be following?

“I think the best comparison I can give is to Star Trek – that is an ensemble but it never feels as if there is not enough time with any one character. Or maybe Lost – that is an ensemble but every character gets their own moment to shine. So as long as everyone is there for a reason there doesn't need to be a problem with so many characters. This is a beautifully structured film, and it is a time travel story so the structure has to be especially strong.”

How big a role do the Sentinels play? Will giant robots be in vogue after Pacific Rim?

“I hadn't actually thought about that [laughs]. Yeah, that is true isn't it? You will have a couple of big movies with giant robots in them. I don't really want to give too much away but the Sentinels are a big feature of this story. They will be cool and this will deliver on all of the teasers. We've all been waiting for this ever since X-Men: The Last Stand showed us one of their heads. Now it is finally coming, and we only have to pay ten quid to see it in the cinema whereas they're having to pay $100 million to deliver it. So I'm delighted [laughs].”

Kitty Pryde – is she finally going to have a decent big screen role?

“Ach, I cannae get into that [laughs]. As soon as I say something it will turn into a big internet story. Let me put it this way though: Kitty Pryde fans will not be disappointed.

Can we expect to see any more X-Men spin-off movies?

“I hope so. I think that the X-Men universe is as interesting as, if not more interesting than, the Marvel universe. There are a lot of things you can exploit in there. Comics are actually really good at sussing out what works and what doesn't. It all comes down to what sustains a title and what doesn't – and that is why you have so many of the X-Men characters with their own line of comics. I think a lot of these characters deserve their own movies – there are a good half dozen that I would like to see do their own thing.”
http://m.sfx.co.uk/2013/02/01/mark-mill ... appointed/

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 01 Feb 2013, 18:25

Sin centinelas era para matarlos...

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 14 Feb 2013, 00:57

@BryanSinger escribió:Officially like to welcome #PeterDinklage from #GameOfThrones to #XMEN #DaysofFuturePast Very very excited!
https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/ ... 8572046338

:shock: :shock: :pulgar:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 14 Feb 2013, 01:46

:shock: :shock: :shock: :dance:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 02 Mar 2013, 23:27

BryanSinger escribió:Thrilled to welcome the brilliant #OmarSy from the amazing film #TheIntouchables to the cast of #Xmen #DaysofFuturePast!
http://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/3 ... 3401784321

Negro y viajes en el tiempo? ya saben que hacer :risa:

Imagen

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 11 Mar 2013, 02:22

When Bryan Singer Convinced Me That Apocalypse Is The Villain Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past

You’ll be hearing a lot from Bryan Singer on Bleeding Cool today, and then again over the next couple of weeks. We met up a few weeks back and had a really fascinating chat, talking up a storm about Jack the Giant Slayer, about X-Men: Days of Future Past, and then also about a whole lot more besides.

But let’s get things going with some chat about the X-Men picture. Get the salivary glands kicked in.

Curious as to why he was interested in the Days of Future Past story in particular, I asked Singer what the film was going to be about. He told me:

The movie is about destiny. What is your fate? What were you supposed to do, what should you have done when you were younger? What didn’t you do that would have made for a better future? And what if you could go back and change that.

I think I’ve got the time travel – I don’t really want to call it time travel, but for want of a better word, time travel figured out. I pitched it to James Cameron and he signed off on it.

Now, we had been hearing a fair bit of buzz connecting this film to a certain fellow called Apocalypse. A bad guy, an ancient mutant – or more of an ancient god, really. The very first mutant from five thousand years ago, or so Rich tells me. In recent comics, Apocalypse has been cloned as a kid and enrolled at the Jean Grey school. And everyone is waiting for him to just destroy the world.

The themes of these recent comics aren’t too dissimilar to the ones Singer spelled out for me.

So, just mentioning Apocalypse might be a good idea…

On hearing the name Apocalypse, Singer’s face changed immediately but there was no point being timid. Might as well plough ahead with the question. Would he even consider using Apocalypse in the movies? How about in Days of Future Past?

His nervous answer:

I can’t tell you…

That was most interesting. So I leapt forward and asked if realising the character of Apocalypse would require performance capture.

And now Singer looked even more nervous.

This is how it gets started, when somebody starts piecing the little bits together…

The non-verbal communication was even more compelling than what Singer was saying. If I had to bet on it, I would – we’ll be seeing Apocalypse in Days of Future Past, and he’s probably going to be a performance capture character.

Jack the Giant Slayer is out in the US now but will finally hit UK cinemas on March 22nd. My full review will feature in an upcoming episode of the podcast but, as of today, let me tell you that I did have a good time with the film, particularly with the giants themselves, and that the final “punchline” tickled me so much I would find it pretty much worth the price of a ticket all by itself.

More from Singer soon.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/ ... pocalypse/

Responder