Emma Frost? Que miercole esta pasando?

Sobre la franquicia X-Men, de Marvel Comics, próximamente MCU!
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Emma Frost? Que miercole esta pasando?

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 Jul 2008, 12:47

Casi sin dudas, es la reina blanca en el video de la comic con...
Spoiler!!! Click para leer!:
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
No entiendo nada... teorias?
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Re: Emma Frost? Que miercole esta pasando?

Mensaje por F-De » 25 Jul 2008, 14:19

Nunca tuve bien en claro de que va este personaje.solo saia que la mina estaba buenisima ,pero aca no esta tan buena... :? :?

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 30 Jul 2008, 14:36

Me cae mal ultimamente Emma Frost... desde Morrison en adelante... Todo eso de que es X-Men/badass... Tomando el lugar de Xavier como mandamas de la escuela, el de Jean como mujer de Ciclope... Poder estupido inventado de golpe.... todo mal...

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 30 Jul 2008, 14:47

Cuando la vi al frente de la mansion y durmiendo con Ciclope dije... WTF?????????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Me caia mejor como villana :nonono:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 30 Jul 2008, 15:20

Espero que algun autor loco se le ocurra que Wolverine se la machetee, asi los fans le agarran odio :risamalvada:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 31 Jul 2008, 14:53

Turra, que hiciste con Jean?? :x :x

Imagen

Perrrrrrrrraaaa!!! :babahomero:

Dawi
Jedi Council Member
Contactar:

Mensaje por Dawi » 31 Jul 2008, 15:26

En caso de ser Ciclope...como le llenaria el ogt de Rayos X.....

Saludos
Imagen
“May The Force Be With You”
El Chebauka Bailantero! Imagen

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 31 Jul 2008, 15:41

El verdadero hombre se ratonea con la pelirroja

Imagen

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 31 Jul 2008, 18:20

Bueno, es que a veces uno traiciona sus gustos por unas prendas reveladoras :oops:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 21 Abr 2009, 09:00

Haha, Harry Knowles de AICN queda como un pelotudo, puteando a FOX por inventar el poder de convertirse en diamante de Emma Frost! :risamalvada:

Hago copipaist del texto, porque ese gordo tramposo en cualquier momento capaz que lo borra (gordo Harry emperador misogino)
Wow... My brain just went berzerker over this Teaser spot for WOLVERINE

Hey folks, Harry here - and what I'm writing here has a bit to do with anger management. I'm friendly with one of the producers on WOLVERINE - but I just saw something that literally pissed me off at a level I wasn't aware this new WOLVERINE film could manage.

You see, I know that they've played around with Wolverine's origins... but so has everybody. To me Wolverine's origin isn't sacred stuff. The whole Weapons X thing never really thrilled me. And I've never been a particular fan of Gambit or Deadpool - both of whom I've heard fans of getting angry about this film. Like I said, they're not characters that I particularly care about.

But when I went over to Yahoo Movies' Wolverine page to look at a series of new Character TV Spots, my eyes were drawn to the one that said EMMA FROST.

As the spot played, I found myself confused. The girl calling herself Emma Frost was blonde like Emma Frost - but in the footage her mutant power seems to be the ability to suddenly look like a human disco ball.

I blinked at the spot, downloaded it in 720p and watched it again. Yup, EMMA FROST. The Human Disco Ball. Now, I'm going to assume that they're having her turn into diamonds or something equally shiny.

I thought about it. Am I thinking wrong? I thought Emma Frost was a very powerful psychic/telepath/empath that had a fairly sadistic, kinky and manipulative streak a mile long. I think Emma Frost was known as the White Queen and was one of the leaders of the Hellfire Club, a kind of mutant SKULL & BONES society at a rival institution to Xavier's School. But I must have the name wrong. Because I'm relatively sure that surely the people making these movies give perhaps even the vaguest of shits about the material. Surely they Wikipedia'd the character name - read that she was an telepath like Xavier and thought - We can't have another telepath, but let's make her a goddamn human fucking DISCO BALL!

I fucking hate FOX for shit like this. EMMA FROST is one of the greatest characters alongside Sebastian Shaw. If the writers, producers, studio cared even a fucking ounce about the characters and the material they would know how fucking stupid turning Emma Frost into the Human Fucking Disco Ball would be. I HATE THIS SHIT!

My only hope is that she is never called EMMA FROST in the movie - and that her character has less than 3 minutes on camera - so that the damage will be minimal. No matter what - the fucking TV spot will probably do its damage to our fair White Queen.

Do you think Kevin Feige and the team of folks behind MARVEL films - laugh or cry over the ineptitude that is constantly exhibited by the spaz squad at FOX?

Ok - so I just read that apparently at some point in some iteration of the X-MEN - that EMMA FROST developed Diamond skin... Which wasn't the case in the far superior Claremont days of the character - so technically they're not to blame for inventing her DISCO BALL BULLSHIT - but god damn - it is cheesy looking and ridiculous looking. And at the very least is fucked up continuity. Which, of course, they don't give a shit about.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40839

En defensa, sigo odiando desde el primer momento que Emma sea X-Men y el poder idiota de convertirse en diamante. Quiero a la villana telepata :evil:

Pero bue, en los comics esta, y como pelicula, es una desviación menor, como montones han pasado y no son para agarrarse la cabeza (MJ por Gwen Stacy, Deathstrike en Weapon X dirigido por Striker, blabla), asi que apunten un moco para Harry :risamalvada:

El talkback esta re divertido
"laugh or cry over the ineptitude"?
by newc0253 Apr 21st, 2009
05:31:19 AM
so whose inepititude are we talking about here?
Harry you dumbass
by Crooooooow Apr 21st, 2009
05:34:44 AM
Maybe you should google or wiki this stuff before posting it. Emma Frost has been able to turn into diamond for over 10 years now. That's a decade. A full fifth of the X-Mens total history.
research
by donnarumsfeld Apr 21st, 2009
06:00:50 AM
"journalists," even "online" ones, sometimes do "research" before they spout they fool mouths off.
So this whole thing is about...
by catlettuce4 Apr 21st, 2009
06:10:34 AM
OMG, they gave Emma Frost mutant powers that she HAS in the comics? What amazing fucking sacrilege is this? Kind of funny that you say "Surely they Wikipedia'd the character name" when you obviously didn't to check if the character had changed before posting this abortion of a nerd bitchfest. "ZOMG THEY DID SOMETHING NEW AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT! THEY MUST BE WRONG!"
Harry just updated the post...
by Blancoshadow Apr 21st, 2009
06:21:21 AM
Gambit uses a staff and throws energy blasting cards!!!!! I heard Spock was a Vulcan is Star Trek is this true?????
Man Harry's face.....
by The Penultimate Gunslinger Apr 21st, 2009
06:24:07 AM
... must sure be red. I hope when the Green Lantern movie comes out he doesn't complain that they've replaced Alan Scott with some studio created punk named Hal Jordan. I jest of course. We still love ya Harry.
"Harry updated the post"
by Kampy0jay Apr 21st, 2009
06:34:09 AM
"My mistake, just checked wikipedia, John Conner does actually lead the resistance" Historic quote.

Responder