Prometheus (ex Remake/Precuela de Alien)

Charlas sobre cine en general
Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Re: Prometheus (ex Remake/Precuela de Alien)

Mensaje por Kanon » 27 Ene 2011, 22:51

Epa!
EXCLUSIVE: Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Don't be fooled - they're back in Prometheus and bigger than ever.It turns out that Ridley Scott's recent comments that Prometheus would be a departure from the Aliens series are somewhat misleading.

An exclusive source has told us that not only are HR Giger's classic aliens in it, but that they're integral to the plot.

Mere hours after the announcement that Michael Fassbender is locked in to play an android with rumoured links to Aliens' Bishop series, our insider sources have revealed that he's not the only one with strong links to the series' past.

"They’ve built the ‘space jockey’ cockpit at Pinewood as seen in the original Alien film, so it definitely takes place in the same world as Alien", they told us.

"Despite that press release that seemed to indicate there were no aliens in the movie, the familiar HR Giger-style aliens do appear. Big ones apparently."

And as for Scott's comments noting that "keen fans will recognise strands of Alien's DNA"?

It turns out there was the slightest hint of misdirection - apparently the actual DNA of the xenomorphs is integral to the plot - and will see the cast jet off to the alien homeworld itself.

"Part of the film will be shot in Morocco. I’ve heard that some sort of archaeological dig where they discover alien DNA takes place there and that DNA gives them the coordinates for an alien world. I’ve also heard Morocco is being used for alien planet landscapes so I’m not sure if it’s an archaeological dig on another planet," they revealed.

It gets weirder too, with Damon Lindelof's script set to crank up the sci-fi angle to maximum effect.

"The main spaceship in the film will be piloted by an enormous head which I assume will be CGI. Yep, sounds weird but I assume some of the technology will be sort of biomechanical."
http://movies.sky.com/exclusive-prometh ... -are-in-it
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 28 Ene 2011, 01:28

O sea... precuela? secuela? WTF? :shock:

Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 28 Ene 2011, 11:39

:shock: :shock:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 11 Feb 2011, 23:52

Charlize Theron se une al elenco

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=74090
2 roles principales mas para completar
:shock: :dance: :dance:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 12 Feb 2011, 15:54

'Prometheus' Is Absolutely Connected To 'Alien,' Says Michael Fassbender

There's a lot of deserved excitement over "Prometheus," Ridley Scott's glorious return to the science fiction genre. But there's some confusion as well: what started out as an "Alien" prequel morphed into what Scott has described as an "original story." So, should we take that to mean there's no longer any connection between "Prometheus" and the "Alien" franchise?

No, we shouldn't. According to leading man Michael Fassbender, "Prometheus" is absolutely connected to "Alien."

"Oh, absolutely. There's a definite connecting vein," Fassbender told MTV News when asked pointblank whether or not "Prometheus" and "Alien" are connected. "You realize you're part of something else, but it's definitely in keeping with the old ones."

Although it explores other areas of that universe, it appears that "Prometheus" and "Alien" exist in the same space. For Fassbender, that connection was initially a bit overwhelming: "When I read it, I was like, 'Well, okay, another Alien. Where do you go with this idea?' And then I sort of read the script, and it's new, yet it's in keeping with the old traditions as well. But there's a whole new revelation within this film."

"The first 'Alien' [movies], they were thrillers," he continued. "Something's going on. It's creeping, it's sinister. Things are happening, it's building, [and there are] different sorts of intrigues and politics going on between the different relationships on board."

Fassbender's description of "Prometheus" echoes back to the atmosphere of Scott's original "Alien" movie, but according to the actor, it's not all claustrophobic horror – there's action as well.

"There's action in it," he said, "but the intelligence is what struck me when I read it. It's more sort of like the original ones. There are things happening and building, and the intelligence of the first two-thirds of the film gets you ready for the action."

For his own part, Fassbender says he's considering preparing for the shoot with some specific physical training: "I was thinking about doing some yoga, some Pilates. I need to sort out my posture a little bit. I want to be as tall as I can standing next to those aliens!"
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/02/11/pr ... assbender/

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 13 Feb 2011, 13:12

Osea que esta en el universo de Alien...pero ¿hay Aliens al final?,si no ,medio que seria al pedo
De ultima meter a los Space Jockey no quedaria nada mal :piensa:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 25 Feb 2011, 08:58

Prometheus Rumours Unbound: How The Alien Aliens Factor In

I know I’m not the only person on the UK blogging and film writing scene to have heard these rumours, and we almost certainly heard them from the same or associated sources, but I’ve gone on to speak with another party. Despite this individual having to be rather careful about what they were saying, they certainly didn’t quash the story.

So. Let’s go with it. How does Ridley Scott’s Prometheus fit into universe of the Alien films?

Quite simply: it has the Alien aliens in it. The catch, though, is that you might not recognise them – at least, not at first.

Remember how the alien took on canine qualities after gestating in a dog? You may even suppose that the first film’s alien was so recognisably humanoid because it had grown in a human. The same applies here: generation by generation, the creature mutates. As Prometheus begins, the xenomorph is not too recognisable. Sure, it has that alien DNA that Scott and Fassbender teasingly referred to, but it’s missing… well, it’s missing human DNA. Or dog DNA.

All you have to do is imagine how it might look if it were to mix DNA with another alien species… and I think we’re starting to work it all out.

I learned that the film’s setting is, in part, a planet that has been terraformed to create the perfect environment in which a particular bioweapon would prosper. Terraformed deliberately to farm the weapon? I got no clear answer. Is this bioweapon the alien? I got no clear answer. While there was a lot of wheezing and coughing on my end of the phone, there was a good deal of quiet smirking on the other, it seems.

I did ask if the film is really going to be called Prometheus. The answer? “Maybe not. Though they are calling it that for a reason.”

Sadly, I was not able to confirm the rumoured use of an 8-foot animatronic Space Jockey, but the way I was told “there’s nothing we’re calling a space jockey here” just led me to believe, perhaps erroneously, that it would be the same character, or at least species, but with a new name. On past information, that name would seem to be “The Engineer”, but I may be getting ahead of myself to join those particular dots so readily when their sources aren’t the same.

Anyway. The only thing I’m completely sure of here is that Prometheus does indeed take place in the same universe as Alien, and in this universe there’s a big terraforming operation going on, somehow related to the classic Giger xenomorph
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/02/24/ ... factor-in/

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 25 Feb 2011, 20:21

Algo asi como el predalien :cana:

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 26 Feb 2011, 13:39

Poyo escribió:Algo asi como el predalien :cana:
:nonono:

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 28 Feb 2011, 14:22

:piensa: :piensa:

Responder