[MCU] IronMan 3 (2013)

Basada en los superheroes de Marvel Comics, desarrollados por Marvel Studios
Devil_May_Cry
Tengo 0 Amigos de Facebook

Re: Iron Man 3

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 30 Ago 2013, 19:31

Hay peliculas malas y esta... Pensaba que Batman Rises habia sido floja, pero esta le gana por goleada.
Una historia que no tiene pies ni cabeza,y sobre todo aburrida
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 31 Ago 2013, 10:58

No se si (tan) aburrida, pero si, fue muy floja, no me puedo decidir cual me gustó menos, si esta o la 2 :irritado:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 07 Sep 2013, 09:08

Mas o menos de acuerdo en todo :irritado:

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 07 Sep 2013, 18:59

:lmao: :lmao:
Nos Vemos A Nosotros Mismos Como Seres Reales, Pero Quizas Somos Nuestro Propio y Engañoso Espejismo, Yo Que Me Veo Denso y Palpable, Soy Sin Embargo Alucinacion De Mi Mismo

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 29 Oct 2013, 09:00

A ver si asi se dejan de joder :risa:
EXCLUSIVE: Ben Kingsley’s ‘Secret Marvel Project’ REVEALED!

So last week, Sir Ben Kingsley revealed that he was working with Marvel on a secret project and made noise by telling The Belfast Telegraph the following:

“It’s a secret Marvel project. I’m not allowed to say any more, you’re going to have to wait and see,” he said. I was with many members of the crew that were involved in Iron Man 3. It was lovely to see them again. It was great to be with this wonderful family,” he continued. I think they have enormous taste as creative artists. There’s nothing lazy or gratuitous about their work. They are at the top of their game, and they’re great company to keep.”

What is the ‘Secret Marvel Project’ that Ben Kingsley is talking about? The following contains SPOILERS if you don’t want to know.

Anyway, for those of you who guessed that it is a Marvel One Shot short film, you guessed correctly. That wasn’t so hard now was it. But wait there is more! We got details.

Apparently, Marvel knows deep down that what they did with the Mandarin character in Iron Man 3 was straight up BUMJUICE! The movie lost me at the reveal and I fell asleep shortly afterwards. According to sources, Marvel wants to make it up to fans so in the one shot, the REAL Mandarin is furious with Aldrich Killian and Ben Kingsley’s character Trevor Slattery for the mockery they made of the real Mandarin’s identity and legacy. The real Mandarin wants to set the record straight.

Yes, the REAL Mandarin.

How is he going to set the record straight? That I don’t know. Who is going to play the real Mandarin? Don’t know either. Wait and see.

So what do you think? Chime in below and keep it clean. All you junket hustlers can tell Feige I said hi and ask him if the above is true.

Hasta el proximo capitulo…
http://latino-review.com/2013/10/exclus ... -revealed/
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 29 Oct 2013, 09:05

Bué...a esta altura del partido me parece medio ridiculo,creo que lo hacen solo para que la gente deje de quejarse :risamalvada:

Poyo
This is Pequod!

Mensaje por Poyo » 29 Oct 2013, 12:21

Yo no voy a dejar de quejarme :cana:

Kanon
Blast Processing
Contactar:

Mensaje por Kanon » 29 Oct 2013, 13:20

Poyo escribió:Yo no voy a dejar de quejarme :cana:
Seria el milagro que le falta a Marvel :choborra:
GamerTag XboxLive: KanonZombie
PSN Id: KanonZombie

F-De
Let's put a smile on that face

Mensaje por F-De » 29 Oct 2013, 14:20

:risamalvada: :risamalvada:

A mi me parece mas copada la idea de que existe un chabon que se aprovecho de las sensibilidades xenofobicas de los yankis para manipular sus negocios...y aparte tiene poderes de verdad.

Devil_May_Cry

Mensaje por Devil_May_Cry » 31 Oct 2013, 18:46

Esto es exactamente igual a Los Increibles :risamalvada:

Responder